Lyndsey's CC Diary - Crap Crap Week

I went a little over my 1200 cals but I'm happy if that happens a few days as long as it stays under 1500.

Thank you for your support x x x

Today's food -

Breakfast - 60g museli & semi skimmed milk

Lunch - 2 x Wholemeal Bread, Handful of rocket salad, 2 x Turkey Rashers, Mayo Light, 1 x Tomatoe, 2 x Plums, Kiwi

Tea - 168g Roast Chicken, 120g Carrot, 70g peas, 100g New Potatoes

Snack - 1 x Snack a Jack (Salt & Vinegar), Twister

Daily Calorie Intake - 1220

Also 3rd day in a row I have been to the gym :D

great job, today's my third day in a row of exercise (tonight) and I'm already thinking about skipping it but I'm trying to be strong, you're doing so great!

Snap it's my 3rd day of exercise aswell, half thinking if having a break from exercise tomorrow but that's daft when I'm on a roll.
WI will be the true picture.

Keep up the exercise. x x

I'm trying to commit to a solid 7 days of an hour a day to see if it kickstarts some more loss, let's not give up!

I was too tired to go on the treadmill yesterday so I followed a video on yoga for 40 minutes, it was more tiring than running!!

Ive been to the gym 4 days in a row and I feel great for it. I am a little achey now though so think I will jump in the bath soon.

Well today's plan -

Breakfast - 50g Strawberry Clusters & Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch - 2 x Wholemeal Bread, 25g Cucumber, 30g Low fat Spread, Handful of rocket salad, Hamburger

Tea - 150g Jacket Potatoe, Tin of Baked Beans

Snack - 1 x Ferro Roche, Twister

Daily Calorie Intake - 1225

OMG lyndzi please say tom is day off hunnie?

then start back on weekend? be careful x

Hello Shanny,

No gym tomorrow :0( going away Friday so am ironing and packing tomorrow night. Will start back again on Sunday with water aerobics.

How you getting on?

You're doing amazing! I'm trying to vary mine a bit and I've found on the tv a channel called exercise tv on demand! Just did 30 minutes of Pilates, LOVE IT

Oh that sounds good, what channel??
Can't get to the gym tomorrow so may just jump on my exercise bike at home and do 20mins.
Got to keep some exercise up.

I'm in america for the next month and it's on my tv over here, but I bet there are some online videos you could follow? X

What an idiot I am. I have had a great week and today I have scoffed my face, well here it is -

Breakfast -60g museli & semi skimmed milk

Lunch - 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, 1 x Bagel, 30g Low fat Spread, Handful of rocket salad

Tea - 200g Baby Corn, 200g Sugar Snap Peas, Turkey, Mash

Snacks - m & m's (peanut), Kitkat, Shortbread, 1 x Snack A Jack, Choc, Bread

Daily Calorie Intake - 1735 :mad::mad:

Well Friday was a disater aswell. I went away for the night with my husband and today we went to Farnborough Ait Show.

Yesterday I didn't calorie count but I think it's at about 3000:(
I had -
Chicken salad sandwih on crusty break, kitkat, 4 X Mini Doughnuts, Chicken Tikka (when i looked it up just it's over 800 cals:rolleyes:) and 4 g&t's

But today is a new day and here it is -

Breakfast - Bacon Roll

Lunch - Fanta Pop

Tea - 2 x Wholemeal Bread, Tin of Baked Beans

Snack - Twister, Kit Kat

Today's Calorie Intake - 1175

Back