Lyndsey's CC Diary - Crap Crap Week

Glad to see you're back on track, it's a great feeling knowing you can pull yourself back up after having a bad day! :) Good on you! x

I really need to get back in the zone.

Feeling really down about dieting and exercise at the moment as I'm trying really hard and getting no where, at the moment I'm only maintaing.

I'm putting it down to coming off the Cambridge Diet but i want to see some results...

Todays Food Diary -

Breakfast - 50g Strawberry Clusters & Semi Skimmed Milk

Lunch - WW Bagel, Soft Cheese, Handful of rocket salad, 1 x Tomatoe

Tea - Turkey, 150g Boiled Potatoe, 100g Sweetcorn, 100g Peas

Snack - Twister

Daily Calorie Intake - 1165

Don't give up, you've done sooooososososo well. Just keep on going and then you'll see, they'll start coming off again! xx

Keep up the good work Lyndzi! Everyone has a blip day. The hardest thing is getting yourself back on that healthy eating regime. One bad food choice doesn't have to spoil your day, or even week!

Feeling down about my dieting and exercise at the moment as it's not moving. I have promised myself this week I will be 100% food wise and do as much exercise as I can squeeze in. I just want to prove to myself I CAN do this.

Today's Food Menu -

Breakfast - Fruit & Fibre

Lunch - WW Bagel, Soft Cheese, 25g Cucumber, Banana 162g (with skin), 2 x Kiwi

Tea - 4 x Wholemeal Bread, Tin of Chopped Toms

Snack - Cereal Bar, Twister

Daily Calorie Intake - 1165

Have had a few manic days so didn't post yesterday but here is Tueday's Diary -

Breakfast - None

Lunch - Mug Shots Chicken, Banana 162g (with skin)Yorkie, Wine

Tea - Sweet Corn, 25g Cucumber, Handful of rocket salad, 1 x Tomatoe, Cheese, Beetroot

Daily Intake - 1210

Well today has been just as mad but really fun went to the gym this morning before work at 6am for a swim, soak in the jauzzi and into the stream room . The after work went to walk my parent's dogs and just come back from a 40 min work out in the gym :D:D

Today's Menu (Wednesday) -

Lunch - Banana 162g (with skin) Nectarine, Cherry & Pineapple, Lentil Soup, Half bag of crisps

Tea - 3 x Wholemeal Bread, 2 x Fried Eggs, Tomato Sauce

Calorie Intake - 1245

Don't give up, you have done so well so far, and will start to see the scales move again soon. It's frustrating when you know you are eating sensibly, but nothing seems to move ... but stick with it, and you know you will lose. I find when I don't see the scales drop, I start to 'cheat' a little - a bite of leftover kid's food here, a sneaky sweet there. I would swear these extra calories only put me up to around 1500 day maximum, so I should still be losing, but haven't been. I've decided to be strict about counting the calories in every mouthful. I remember someone saying that if you know your body burns around, say, 1900 calories a day and you keep relatively active and eat less than that, then the maths proves you WILL lose weight. Hold on to that thought, until the scales catch up. Good luck x

Hi Shanny,

I have been awol for a few days just haven't had time to come on to Mini's. Been trying to stick to CC but been out Friday and tonight!!

But good news is this week I lost 1 lbs!!! :D

Your doing great and over half way there, keep it up. You can and will do this i can see your determined :)

Hi Kas,

Thanks for your post. I do feel determind but some days I really really struggle, but back on it today x x

Sunday Menu

Lunch - 3 x Lamb Rib, Corn on the Cob, 25g Cucumber, 1 x Tomatoe, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 100g Rocket Salad, 20g Red Onions, 30g Beetroot

Tea - 1 x Snack a Jack (Salt & Vinegar)

Snack - Twister, Dairy Milk Chocs

Daily Calorie Intake - 1366

Went for a session in the gym...2 days in a row. But feeling really fat today. Thinking about going back on CD after my holidays beg of September.

:cry::cry:

I bet you look amazing, we started at almost the exact same weight. I'm only at 213 and I already feel a thousand times better and you're at 196! don't be so hard on yourself, you've lost 37 lbs, THIRTY SEVEN, that's AMAZING xxx

I bet you look amazing, we started at almost the exact same weight. I'm only at 213 and I already feel a thousand times better and you're at 196! don't be so hard on yourself, you've lost 37 lbs, THIRTY SEVEN, that's AMAZING xxx

Thank you, come and live with me :)
I did feel great a little while ago just now I know have another3 stone to loose and want it gone NOW!!!

Today's Menu -

Breakfast - Blueberry Shreddies

Lunch - WW Bagel, Mayo Light (2 tbs), 25g Cucumber, 100g Rocket Salad, Skips, Banana 162g (with skin), Nectarine

Tea - 160g Turkey, 1/2 Pack New Potatoes, 100g Sweetcorn, 100g Peas

Snacks - 2 x Dairy Milk, Twister

Daily Calorie Intake - 1390

I totally understand, I felt like that too the other day but then I thought, imagine suddenly gaining back my 21 pounds, I'd be devestated, and then I was really proud and happy I'd lost that much. It'll come off, it just takes a while. I never even thought I'd lose a stone and now I've nearly lost two! 3 more pounds and you've lost FORTY pounds. That's amazing. Don't give up! xxx

I weigh myself everyday (I know I shouldn't but it's a habit I now have) and today I'm 14.4, I'm gutted I haven't been that weight for weeks.

Well fell asleep last night thinking how fat I still was and woke up at 6am still telling myself I'm fat, so have been down the gym already for a quick blast.

Back