Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Day 7 for me today. Think I'm just thinking about food. But you could be right I've been fairly active the past few days. May have an extra shake today.
Yep I'll come and clean your cupboard if you babysit my little boy :0)

I've a 13 year old biy at home that needs some activity - I'll rope him into the child are while we have a manic clean!

Don't think there is anything wrong with an extra pack on the days you need it. Better than a slice of cake x

When does he start back at school. Right he's in baby sitting duties while we have a today up and a bottle of wine...oh bugger forget that were on cambridge...sparkling water.

Well I've just had 2 slices of cucumber. Whoops. But better than cake. x

Let myself down a little today especially after such a good start and weigh in tomorrow.
Picked at salad stuff and had an extra shake. I know not really bad and did my best to stay away from the crisps and chocolate but still.....
Going forward must try harder.

That's not so bad - they do say if you need extra have a shake....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't let it get you down, just draw a line under today tomorrow is a whole fresh new day xxx

Thank you.

Well after an hours sleep my little boy decides he's had enough. Tried for an hour to get him back off but looks like him or his teeth have decided different!! Could be a long night!

Well I did manage about 4-5 hours sleep on the sofa, woke up at 6am freezing cold and a really bad pain in my shoulder but on a positive note I have weight in at 9 am...whooo!

Whoooo. 9lb loss very pleased just hope I can keep it up next week. Weigh in day is always a challenge for me as I always feel with a loss I shoudl treat myselfso my treat for today is my Mum is coming over to visit in a bit so I'm going to hand over my baby to her for an hour and go put a face mask on paint my nails and read my book.

Looking forward to hearing you weigh in results :))

lyndzi76 said:
Whoooo. 9lb loss very pleased just hope I can keep it up next week. Weigh in day is always a challenge for me as I always feel with a loss I shoudl treat myselfso my treat for today is my Mum is coming over to visit in a bit so I'm going to hand over my baby to her for an hour and go put a face mask on paint my nails and read my book.

Woooo well done that's fantastic :)))))) xxxxx

lyndzi76 said:

Well done you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This it's going to sound like a but of a moan a I know I lost 9 lb last week but the scales haven't moved for 2 days!!

I find mine stand still for a day or two then drop a lot so I wouldn't worry x

Disaster alert!! I've eaten food!! But it's behind me now back on it as of NOW.

I can do this, I can do this, I cam do this.

Sorry Blue Team x x

Spaghetti Bolognese!! I cooked it for my husband and our friends who were coming for tea. I had every intention of having soup but caved in!!
Stupid me. x

Back