Lynne: Low Carb Fan

Susie thanks for that but the listing has been removed - can you link again? I'm so happy I've managed to hijack Lynne's lovely thread. Although in my defence, it was Katie wot started it! :D

WW, you are So naughty *tut*. LOL! Actually I would like to see a link to Susie's recommendation too. Always open to a change ;)

Last night I sinned. I paid for it though (it seems). We went out for fish and chips. it was lovely. But 3/4 of way through eating it, I began to feel faint. I was seeing stars, my peripheral vision was black and my hands were tingling. I sat outside for a while and it went off. I have NEVER had this happen before. I have googled and found all sorts of info, but I suspect it was just too many carbs too quickly. Yes I am a pig.

Oh dear Lynne how scary for you. It must be your blood sugar spiking up at once. Hope your feeling better today x.

Oh love you poor thing, I have occasional wobbles like that but never put it down to carbs before. Hope you are well recovered now x

Oh Susie my main concern was hiding it from the people I was with, and getting outside without falling flat to the floor. Which I succeeded with, yay. I hope it never happens again..... Oh am off to the UK on Monday. Will have my trusty tab with me, so will be in contact with Minimins, while I wreck my diet.... Wont be able to weigh till I get back, so THAT will be interesting. Hoping all goes smoothly and that I get to see the people I need to. I am anxious and not exactly looking forward to it. But that's 'me'. I always do get screwed up when going to the UK alone. But this time its extra bad. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. Bought some nice gifts for friends and family. Got to pack now...... :rolleyes:

Me too! Currently I am most looking forward to me and middle son having a day together shopping and lunching, before his graduation the following day. Its not the only thing to look forward to, but that's a start :D

Have a wonderful time love - sorry the weather is a bit rubbish, bucketed down today - but am sure the sun will show its head tomorrow! x

It will be novel to be in the rain, if I cop it. The weather is the least of my worries, I seem to be fighting a cold. I wish this was this time tomorrow and I was there and the journey was over and done with. I think I will feel better then and get on with what's ahead. So, for the next two weeks, I will be a bit quiet. Take care all. I will be popping in for a peek, bu probably wont post.... xXx

Journey good. Diet in tatters. Graduation wonderful. Having fun and feeling less screwed up.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1382602269600.jpg
    1382602269600.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 32
Back