Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Wow Lynne excellent!! Am totally lagging behind as stick at 12.9!!! Boo!! But on the up side have just put a loa of clothes on eBay that no longer fit! Mainly 16s - think my body gape has changed a lot so feeling good.

Well done!! Do you think you'll get into the 11 s by the 1 st?

Whooohooo Lynne well done!!!! Great result..not a fluke..just the results from determination!:D

Lynne...that is fantastic.

well done

Wow Lynne excellent!! Am totally lagging behind as stick at 12.9!!! Boo!! But on the up side have just put a loa of clothes on eBay that no longer fit! Mainly 16s - think my body gape has changed a lot so feeling good.

Well done!! Do you think you'll get into the 11 s by the 1 st?

Thanks Wayz. Doubt it - but wouldn't it be brilliant! Those clothes might even fit.

Thanks Shrimp. Hope it isn't a fuke and is back on tomorrow morning!

It won't be...positive mental attitude

No way..keep at 100% and you will be flying!

I bl**dy well hope so - otherwise I won't have any clothes to take! I'll see what I weigh in the morning. Must admit, the trousers I had on today seemed a lot looser.

Loose is good. Most of the stuff I wear is elasticated so will take a while yet! Good luck for the morning weigh in. Off to bed now

Night night :4635:

Don't know what's happening here. The 2lb I'd lost is back on again today. Let's hope it's gone again tomorrow morning!

Sunday 12st 7lb
Monday 12st 5lb - 2lb loss
Tuesday 12st 7lb - 2lb gain:(

Morning Lynne, try not to worry about it (easier said that done) as I am sure it is only water weight. Keep to 100% today and then tomorrow it'll be off again.:)

Echo goldie.
It will be off by tomorrow.
Stay strong.

Good morning Lynne thanks for popping into my diary.

Looking at your stats and impressed that you've managed a loss every week, well done!

I wouldn't worry too much about weight fluctuations when you weigh daily, think that's normal.

It's why I can't do it and try to stick to weekly weigh ins! :eek: :D xx

How is your day going Lynn?

Lynne what is the verdict today?

Bad! As well as my 3 exante meals I've had an Atkins bar, 4 bbq chicken drumsticks and a while packet of chicken slices. Plus had arranged to go for a run at lunchtime and my colleague cancelled!

Had a terrible day yesterday, finished off with a packet of savoury biscuits!
Sunday 12st 7lb
Monday 12st 5lb - 2lb loss
Tuesday 12st 7lb - 2lb gain:(
Wednesday 12st 7lb - STS

Lynne, I wonder is your resolve wavering a little because you know you are going away to support your mum with her eye op? I know that I have had a little devil on my shoulder telling me there is no point as I am going away at the end of the week and I have had to tell that little devil to go to hell many times this week!! Get another 100% under your belt today and it will make you feel more in control for your trip. I am hoping this works for me too. I'm a bit worried about the change in location and routine will rock my motivation boat and I'll fall off the wagon. Knowing that I have to answer to you guys will hopefully help. Best of luck today :)

Back