Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Still no run and stayed the same. Going to make sure this is day 3 of TS 100%. I WILL LOSE A STONE BEFORE 18th JULY!!!!!!!!!

Sunday (WI) 12st 9lb
Monday STS
Tuesday 12st 8lb (1lb lost)
Wednesday 12st 8lb STS

Ok Lynne, how about a challenge? I know it's kind of running parallel to the June challenge. But as of today, it's a month to go exactly till 18 July. I really really want to lose a stone by then too. You want to join me? It's going to be a challenge with a capital C for me coz I've got a long weekend away beginning of July. But I'm really determined to keep it working solution. :)

You can do it Lynn.
Good luck and have a lovely day.

Ok Lynne, how about a challenge? I know it's kind of running parallel to the June challenge. But as of today, it's a month to go exactly till 18 July. I really really want to lose a stone by then too. You want to join me? It's going to be a challenge with a capital C for me coz I've got a long weekend away beginning of July. But I'm really determined to keep it working solution. :)

Hi Bee, You're on. I've set up a thread on the Challenge board!

You will do it! xx

On day 4 of 100% today. Weeight still STS but I KNOW it will go down if I keep at 100%!Sunday (WI) 12st 9lb
Monday STS
Wednesday 12st 8lb STS
Thursday 12st 8lb STS

Thats the spirit Lynne, keep going..I will need your inspiration and determination to look at when STS rears its head! :rolleyes:

Hi Lynn, you are doing well hon. keep it up lady :)

Come on Lynne...13lb to go...you can do it

Oh dear, going to have to start m 100% TS run again tomorrow. I forgot to take a bar for lunch today so bought 2 boxes of Atkins bars and after eating a bar out of one box, then ate one out of the other box as I wanted to try that flavour too (pathetic excuse methinks.) I then went out to lunch with a colleague and another colleague who is on long term sick leave. My plan had been to have a black coffee and a bottle of water but once there I couldn't resist and had a salad with salmon. Since then I've just had water. I really hope this doesn't affect my weight loss! :break_diet:

Oh no!! Never mind. For me sometimes in the past when I've gone off course a bit it seemed to kick start the weight loss so I bet in a day or two the 100% days you've had this week will show on the scales. Mark my words.!!

I bloomin well hope so. Have done something about my poor show in the running stakes - have arranged to go for a run with a colleague tomorrow lunch time.

Hi Lynne, I've done the same thing before with the atkins bars..they are low carb and 2 of them is about 280 cals. The salmon salad should be ok....Just dust yourself off and start again in the morning..remember you have NOT blown it....it's still ok!!!!

Actually, that's not too bad. I haven't eaten since as I feel a bit sick after the salad - I hope the salmon wasn't off or anything!

Lynne..that really won't be to bad as you made good choices....I be you will have lost tomorrow when you jump on the scales

Thanks Shrimp. I really hope so!

I don't think they are bad choices either :)
Anonther day tomorrow :)

Lynne..that really won't be to bad as you made good choices....I be you will have lost tomorrow when you jump on the scales

You were right Shrimp! Lost 1lb! So pleased!

Monday STS
Wednesday 12st 8lb STS
Thursday 12st 8lb STS
Friday 12st 7lb (1lb - weekly total 2lb lost)

Well done Lynne! How about a mini challenge for the weekend? Weekends are difficult for me motivation wise. 100% until Monday? We can do it!!:)

No need to restart anything Lynne, You made excellent choices and did nothing wrong! Well done! Also well done on the loss today :D xx

Back