Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Yesterday has gone now...how have you managed today?

Not been 100% today but not too bad! Had 2 cappuccinos at the hairdressers this morning (and, I'm afraid, the 2 little biscuits that came with them. ) Apart from that I've stuck to my 3 exante meals.
Going to work in the morning and then up to Northumberland to stay with my mum. Back Monday night.
Will weigh in in the morning - after that it wont be until Tuesday morning! Taking exante meals for my whole stay!

Safe journey. Just packed my exante meals too!

Lynne will you have wifi access to come on here

1lb down today - hooray. Won't be weighing in again until Tuesday. Hopefully I will be able to keep on track while I'm away and have a further loss on Tuesday!
Sunday 12st 7lb
Monday 12st 5lb - 2lb loss
Tuesday 12st 7lb - 2lb gain:(
Wednesday 12st 7lb - STS
Thursday 12st 6lb - 1lb lost

Well done Lynne, I got 1lb off too! Best of luck for the next few days and I look forward to seeing how you have done on Tuesday...lets keep going!!!

Fantastic

Well done Lynne. I'm a lb down too - 12.8 now but you're still 2 lbs ahead of me. Good luck for your mums op and your stay. Stay in control for a day and that will spur you on to stay in for another day and another and another then it will be Tuesday - 5 full days - and who knows?!?! Good luck

Hey Lynne, that's good news about your loss! Hope all goes well when you're away, esp with your mum's op. And play it by ear, don't be too hard on yourself coz these things can be quite wearing. You know you can do it so you'll be back in the 100% frame of mind and will lose like there's no tomorrow :D

Hey Lynne, that's good news about your loss! Hope all goes well when you're away, esp with your mum's op. And play it by ear, don't be too hard on yourself coz these things can be quite wearing. You know you can do it so you'll be back in the 100% frame of mind and will lose like there's no tomorrow :D

What she said ^^^ :)

Well done on the loss Lynne, Dont waste energy being hard on yourself, Nobody is running out of time! You can be back with a vengeance at any time, With a clear mind, and will get the weight off whether you fast track or take the scenic route :D xx

Hope you have a lovely day Lynn :)

Well done Lynne xx

Thanks all. Don't like messaging on phone. Been at hospital all day. My mind op went well. 100% today and yesterday. Hoping to keep if up.

My mums op

Oh I am pleased it went well. Have you brought her home now?
just a million eye drops every day for her now!

good to hear your 100%

I'm glad it went well Lynne :)

Thanks both. Put her drops in this morning. Doesn't look that bad. She only had a see through patch on whereas others seemed to have full ones.

Glad to hear that hun. Hope she is feeling better now.
So how is your day going so far?

That sounds good Lynne...is your Mum ok with all the drops?

Back