Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hi Lynne, good to hear your mum is recovering well. Hope you did ok with 100% TS (I didn't:() but back on the wagon today!!

So pleased the op went well hun. Hope you are feeling ok :) xx

Got back home this evening. The visit to my mum's went ok and her operation went well. I managed to stay on plan Thursday and Friday but we went out for lunch on Sunday and I had a full Sunday lunch followed by an Ice Cream Sundae! Today I had 2 Atkins bars (they're finished now thank goodness), a strawberry and a dairylee cheese triangle as well as my exante meals. Sunday should have been my weigh in day but weighing in tomorrow instead. Hopefully I won't have gained! Off to bed now as I have to leave at 6.15 tomorrow morning. Will catch up on everyone's diaries tomorrow.

Good luck for your WI Lynne :D

Good to have you back Lynne and is your Mums eye still ok

Thanks Marge and Shrimp. My mum's fine Shrimp.I rang last night and she's managing well with the eye drops. Weighed in this morning at 12st 5lb which is a 2lb loss. Am really going to try to stay on 100% TS for the last 2 weeks before I go on holiday to make sure my new clothes fit comfortably! Off to work now. 6.15, what a rediculous time!

Hey Lynne,

so glad your mum's doing well, that's peace of mind for you too. And well done on your loss!! I'm sure with another two weeks of sticking with it you'll be comfy in your new clothes :) I know, I'm an early bird with my work, off at 6.30 or 7 if I'm having a late morning :rolleyes: Hope work goes ok for you. Sounded like it's been quite stressful for you, don't let it stop you from doing something good for yourself and staying on plan. xx

Glad you are back and your mum ok. You have 2 weeks to your holiday and I have 3 weeks until the wedding funtion. We can do this!!!!

Pleased to hear your Mums ok. And well done on the 2lb loss with the extra stress of your Mum.

2 weeks to you holidays...bring on losses

Thanks Shrimp

Right 16 days left to fit into those holiday clothes. I'm going to keep a daily record of whether I've managed to stay 100% and of my weight loss to try and stay on track. Also have Race for Life in Huddersfield on Sunday - no way will I run it all but I'm going to try to beat my Chesterfield time.

Tuesday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS

Good luck tomorrow

Thanks Shrimp

Well done on your 2lb loss Lynne.
Being good for a fortnight could be a 6/7 lb loss ;)
You can do it :D

Thanks Marge - I hope so! 1lb down overnight so that's a start!

Tuesday 2nd July - 12st 5lb - 100% TS
Wednesday 3rd July - 12st 4lb - 1lb loss

Fab :D

100% all the way..we can do it!!

Yes, we both need to be back on track and stay there! I forgot to bring my bar to work for lunch so am going to try to last out. I'll drink plenty of water and go and get some bouillon later!

Back