Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Well done Lynn. You are doing so well. Send me some of that motivation.

I must start exercising!! Well done on a good couple of days.

Hey Lynne! Just catching up on your diary, wow, you've been going through some exhausting times, haven't you. I do hope all the changes work out well for you. And you're doing so well diet and exercise wise! I find that really helpful to read about. Shame we never seem to coincide determination wise *tut*

Blimey, I'm not doing that well - I've only managed to keep to 1200 net calories for 2 days! Currently about 30 calories over today so if I want to have a glass of wine tonight I'm going to have to go some walking on the treadmill. I still can't run with my sore leg! So far today I've done 7282 steps.

7k steps...that's good with your bad leg!

i have bought the 5:2 diet book...just starting to read it

I bought it a while ago. I'd forgotten I had it. Think I'll have a look for it as I never read it when I got it. Steps up to 9633 now but calling it a day as I'm about to have a bath.

Whoop...you are doing really....we will both have to read if and compare notes

Today's calories:

1629 calories consumed - 320 used = 1309 net calories (109 over).

Have just had 480 calories for breakfast. That's nearly as many as Carrie had for the full day yesterday!

Have gone well and truly off track today. You name it (if it's high carb and calories) I've had it. Just going to have to forget today happened!

I've had a really stressful day and ate for comfort. I'll have to restart again tomorrow

Unfortunately comfort eating is heavily ingrained in me also... Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again... Xxx

Hi Lynne you were doing so well I know exactly what you mean about the comfort eating that really is my downfall and it only takes me a split second to decide to raid the treat box of chocolates. I will never forget Carrie saying she wants be be a certain weight more then the chocolate and I do try and think of that every time my little voice hounds me to go for chocolate - I really need to focus on Christmas we can have a stone off by then - so as Carrie says dust it off and start again - I am the queen of restarts on this diet but we will get there - best of luck xx

I'm sat with a glass of wine now! Definitely restarting tomorrow. Have to dress up tomorrow so that might inspire!

Be inspired!,, you can do it x

Sorry you've had a dodgy few days. Hope today is panning out better for you.

Back