Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Yes I agree, do what feels right for you (but don't go to pot!) and return from your holiday feeling refreshed and ready to get to goal xx

Hey Lynne :)
I hope you're well. Enjoy your holiday when you go :)

Having a great time. Enjoying the hot sunshine - in the 40s today! Must be piling on the weight! Xmas challenge here I come!

Don't worry your on holiday...the post holiday challenge can begin when you get back! Enjoy yourself

Hi Lynne. So pleased you are having a good time I'm basking in the heat in Italy yea us!! Roll on Christmas challenge let me know when you are back and we can get started :)

Good morning Lynne, glad you're having a great time xx

Hi lynn so glad to hear that you are having a good time. Enjoy lady

So glad you are having a great time enjoy the hols there are lots of days to Christmas yet so you have lots of time once you get back

Got back 3am this morning.Had a great holiday but have put on TWELVE POUNDS!!!!!! Back up to 13 stone. Will restart on exante on Sunday - have a wedding tomorrow - and hopefully it will go quickly. Bring on that Christmas challenge! Day of washing, cleaning etc today - will try to catch up on diaries over the next few days.

Hey hopefully some of that will be water retention from the flight I was too chicken to get on the scales for two days :)

Lynne a huge chunk will come off quickly

Got back 3am this morning.Had a great holiday but have put on TWELVE POUNDS!!!!!! Back up to 13 stone. Will restart on exante on Sunday - have a wedding tomorrow - and hopefully it will go quickly. Bring on that Christmas challenge! Day of washing, cleaning etc today - will try to catch up on diaries over the next few days.

Good morning Lynne.

Like Fjk and Shrimp say I should imagine some of that is water retention, and you should lose most of it during your first week back on exante.

But the main thing is you had a great holiday and have come home with fab happy memories. You won't look back on it and remember how miserable you were watching others eat fab new foods whilst you sat eating a shake or bar!

Enjoy the wedding (hope the rain holds off) and we'll see you back here focused, motivated and full of positivity next week to knuckle down and get to goal for Chritsmas xx

Back