Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Good luck for restart lynne, hope you feel better soon x

Is it any better today Lynne x

Hey Lynne, nice to see you back, but sorry to hear that you've been in pain :(

Sounds like you're doing all the right things to manage the situation as best as you can though. Hopefully it will begin to improve soon. Don't worry about exante for now - just don't go crazy with the food if you can help it, and focus on getting yourself better.

xx

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time Lynne but glad to see you back :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lynne. Are the pain killers doing anything x

How are feeling today Lynne? Hopefully you're feeling better? xx

I'm with Carrie! Missing you Lynne xx

Quick entry. Got weighed this morning and have put 5LB on in just one week! That settled it and I'm back on exante from today! I won't update anything as I intend getting back down to 12st 3lb in the next few days! I've also been thinking about Alia a lot and really need to ensure I don't put my health at further risk carrying all this weight around. Will try to catch up with everyone later.

Sounds good Lynne xx

Good plan, I've no doubt you'll do it and sometimes it does take a shock to make us re-evaluate what we really want and what we have to do to get it. No more restarts! This is it! You have a lot of support, so use us to your advantage :) xxx

Thanks Carrie. My problem is that when I go off track I do so with a vengeance! I'm going to have a good crack at it this time.

I know it's easier said than done Lynne, but try and come on here even if your being naughty. Might help bring you back sooner, it's easy to avoid but if forcing yourself to own up to what your doing, rather than what you've done it might help? Obviously were not planning on going off track again though ;) xxx

Back