Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Best of luck Lynne and well done on that lb down that is fab- I know where you are coming from on WS - see how TS goes but WS may suit you for lunches at work - hope it goes great for you this week x

Evening Lynne, how did you get on today x

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish..... I really need to get a grip. I've had a terrible day today. There is no reason why I can't be 100% tomorrow and I will be.

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish..... I really need to get a grip. I've had a terrible day today. There is no reason why I can't be 100% tomorrow and I will be.

Snap :(
Tomorrow x

There must be some mid February blues going around :( hope you have a better one tomorrow Lynne!

Sending big TS vibes to you Lynne......catch :) xx

I think what I'm going to do Marge is keep track of my calories on MFP even on days I manage 100% so that when I do go off track I will be watching the calories. I started off OK today but then all the lunch choices were high carb and I had tuna pasta bake. I then had apple crumble for pudding. It was a subsidised canteen and I had no willpower. I think I'm going to have to find someone who will marry me and then join the brides to be so that I have the incentive of wanting to look slim on my wedding day as motivation. Actually, I think I'd rather book a nice holiday! Going to Philadelphia did it for me last year. Maybe I should go back again this summer! I need something to motivate me if I don't want to end up weighing more than I did when I started!

Think you're right Smidge and thanks Susie - I need them!

I think what I'm going to do Marge is keep track of my calories on MFP even on days I manage 100% so that when I do go off track I will be watching the calories. I started off OK today but then all the lunch choices were high carb and I had tuna pasta bake. I then had apple crumble for pudding. It was a subsidised canteen and I had no willpower. I think I'm going to have to find someone who will marry me and then join the brides to be so that I have the incentive of wanting to look slim on my wedding day as motivation. Actually, I think I'd rather book a nice holiday! Going to Philadelphia did it for me last year. Maybe I should go back again this summer! I need something to motivate me if I don't want to end up weighing more than I did when I started!

Book yourself a holiday Lynne. Somewhere exotic & hot so that you have to get into some nice beachwear.

Calorie counting will make you more aware of the possible impact your choice of food can have so worth a go.

TS tomorrow xx

All inclusive, somewhere hot for a week will do me. I've never been on holiday by myself. I'll probably be going to Turkey in Summer again but might book a week's holiday in May to celebrate my birthday.

Booking a holiday sounds like perfect motivation Lynne. Fingers crossed you have a better day tomorrow. x

It will have to be a holiday. I'm too set in my ways to get married again - also, I don't know anyone I would want to marry!

You'll be fine on holiday solo - its great! :D

Just think - you can do what you want, when you want, and nobody to bother you!

I love Gibraltar for a few days away - sunshine, a short flight, no language worries and no money to change :)

....been there several times, and always enjoyed it

Just been looking!

Ohh a holiday would be brilliant motivation. I can second Gibraltar, it's close by and really easy for a few days away. The monkeys are cute too. Good luck with TS tomorrow!x

Back