Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Hope you are feeling better Lynne sorry you've been having not a good time of it recently and hope work improves for you and your transport there and back. You have done great planning for your week on TS and then you are right March is here and hopefully that means more sunshine and longer evenings and this diet won't seem to bad - it's not nice in the winter with dark evenings - best of luck this coming week and hopefully it will be a less manic week for you work wise and transport wise - take care x

Good to see you Lynne :)
Its great that you have a plan :)
I think when things are thrown into our way, and we don't have a plan, things can very often go wrong diet wise.
You diet plan sound excellent, and its good that you are looking forward to it :)
MFP is fab :D, and an excellent motivator to keep going :)

Try & post on here everyday what you have eaten & your weight Lynne. At least that way we can all read how you are getting on & give you the support you need.

We all understand how long it can take to post on everyone's diaries so don't worry. Reading them will still be useful.

Getting a good nights sleep & eating healthily will make you feel so much better in yourself & that in it self will lead to successful weight loss Lynne.

Is there anyway next month that you can have a few weeks without any meals out ? It might help xx

Good luck Lynne sorry it's tough for you at the moment but we all know you can do it :)

Thanks everybody!

As long as you are happy Lynne, that's all that matters :)

Should help you keep on top of what you eat Lynne.

I just started to use mfp & its got so much info on it.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow x

12st 7lb (-1lb)

You're having quite a difficult time there Lynne. I do hope it gets easier for you very soon. Keep plodding and stick to a plan that suits you, it sounds like you've had a good think about it, so hopefully this will work for you. Well done on your first 1lb loss :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need to do something now, otherwise I'll just lose control altogether. Will start keeping a record of my calories on MFP as well so that if I do have anything else I can keep the calorie count in check.

Hi Lynne, I really empathise with your difficult situation at the moment. And I feel like we're on the same page right now, although for different reasons. Please let me know if you think there's anything I can do to help you out coz it would help me out too :) Hope things will be easier this week, it's a good idea to calorie count, I think I'm going to do the same too, count the calories for the packs and if I have anything else, record it and make sure it up to 1200 kcals max. Have a good day xx

Lynne, just had a read and it looks like you are struggling a bit at the mo, we have all been there before, i just hope you can stick with it as sometimes it seems the easier option to give up (but that's how i got to 20st!) but you keeping at it is the right path to follow. Remember we are all in the same path - rocky as it can be!

Just read my message back - I meant what I said, but it does sound proper cheesy!! Lol

Hi Lynne, just checking in. Hope today is going well x

Have a great day Lynne xx

Hope you've had a good day Lynne, also hope the travel is better for you this week xx

Back