Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Enjoy your weekend Lynne :)

Have a lovely weekend being your mum and like the others have said - at least you are still here and not given up completely. Start with a clean sheet everyday x

Hi
How's the weekend going? X

How are you doing Lynn?

I hope you enjoyed you weekend Lynne :)

Hi Lynne, hope you had a lovely weekend x

Just popping in to say hi. Hope you're doing ok Lynne. Will try to find u on MFP xx

Hey Lynne, just checking in to say hope you had a good weekend at your mum's. And also want to say I love MFP, it's so easy to use. On the other hand, the WW tracker is pants :rolleyes: So I guess what I paid for are the food plans and shall be mainly using MFP. Anyways, are you getting on alright? Miss your posts xx

Hope you're ok Lynne xx

Hope all's well with you Lynne, missing you lots xx

Hi Lynne , hope all is ok xx

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been about. Spent the weekend at my mum's and then have been busy at work and am really tired! Have been eating like a pig and can feel that I've put weight on! I'm going to try counting calories for a week or so and then try to get back on TS. I joined weight watchers on line using the offer on ******* but quite honestly I'm not finding any meals I fancy making. Have booked TOIL for Friday and Monday to have a long weekend to spring clean so will catch up with everyone over the weekend.

Hi Lynne, hope you had a nice time with your mum.

Never done WW, tried SW a few years back & kept a couple of the nicer recipes.

Are you still keeping a food diary x

Last edited:
Hi Lynne good to have you back :)

Think the toil is a good idea, give you time out to catch up with yourself.

Re re the diet, do which one feels best for you but do count the calories. Look forward to catching up soon xx

Take care Lynne :)

Back