Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Thanks FS. I think that one of the main things is to make sure you keep coming on the forum, even when you're struggling. I know that it wont be that long before I'm back on track and 100% TS!

Good to see you back Lynne. Make the most of your days off & just chill out x

Thanks Susie. Am having a lazy day today but I really do need to spend some time doing spring cleaning over the weekend

It will keep you busy Lynne but not under pressure like at work :) x

Glad you've had a good day Lynne and am glad the trains should be getting better. Spend as much of the weekend as you can relaxing, it's well deserved xx

Thanks katie.

Didn't keep to calorie counting yesterday as my so had been accepted on a course at work and came home with a special tea (mussels, garlic bread and spaghetti carbonara) which was very nice. I did decline the 2 cans of stella though! I should have still counted the calories because it is important to know how many you're having even when you do go over. Until then, I'd been doing well so it probably wasn't quite as bad as I imagined.

Have decided to keep a daily weight record - at least for the first week - so here goes. Despite last night's meal I'm down 1lb on yesterday!

New start:
Friday Day 1: 12st 9lb
Saturday Day 2: 12st 8lb - 1lb loss

Hope everyone has a good day!

Well done! Obviously was a good day overall to be 1lb down despite meal! Love a daily weighing thread! Xxx

Thanks Carrie.

Have just calculated the calories for yesterday, and it was BAD! 1065 calories in ONE meal, REALLY BAD!!! That made it 2127 in one day. One consolation is that it won't be difficult to beat today!
[h=3]Related Ads[/h]Meal Calorie Counter
Fitness Diet
Weight Loss Exercise

[h=1]Your Food Diary For:[/h]
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/lynnegraham56?date=2014-03-06Friday, March 7, 2014 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/lynnegraham56?date=2014-03-08

The only way is up!

Well, down actually..... ;)

Lol. I'm having a right job catching up on here! At least it stops me eating. Going to have a break soon and get some calories used up! So far today have had a boiled egg and a coffee.

Keep going Lynne & keep posting over the weekend xx

This is what I've had so far today. I know I've had the dreaded b***n but it was grilled and I've counted the full calories. My real weaknesses are wine, chocolate, sweets, bread and cheese - in fact anything high carb or high fat! It's funny but I'm not too bothered about chocolate or sweets normally, it's only when I'm supposed to be on a diet! This just shows how much of it is in the mind!

Am counting steps again from today so will hopefully be using up more calories!

I think our mind tricks us. We see other people eating high cal meals, so we think they are okay to enjoy. It is a real eye opener keeping a note of everything in MFP eh ?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Thanks Marge. Your telling me! That was a ridiculous amount to have in one meal!

I can't see your mfp details on my phone, but it sounds like you need to be a bit savvier scanning before you eat ;)

I do fine until my son offers to make the tea and goes shopping. I had a 314g sirloin steak, rice and rocket for tea which really knocked the calories up!

New start:
Friday Day 1: 12st 9lb
Saturday Day 2: 12st 8lb - 1lb loss
Sunday Day 3: 12st 6lb - 2lb loss

Don't know how I've lost another 2lb having had 1816 calories yesterday but I have!

Breakfast: 1 slice ww thick wholemeal toast, 1 tsp I can't believe it's not butter, 2 tbs branston baked beans, 1 egg fried in fry light - 295 calories.

I was going to have half a tin of beans until I realised how many calories that would make. It just shows how the calories creep up!

Lunch has been 325 calories so ok so far. (mushrooms / quark / worcester sauce on 2 slices of ww thick wholemeal toast). Had a long walk with the dog in the sunshine this morning and now going to (hopefully) watch Sunderland beat Hull on TV.

Back