Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Great loss Lynne!, x

Just made an omelette with the exante eggs mix. Not as bad as I expected although I'd rather have one made with a couple of proper eggs!

Haha, this reminds me of my first shake. Someone asked me how it was. I looked at her (with a slight smile on my face) and responded - alright I suppose, but it's hardly a bloody bacon sandwich, is it!?

Just reading though some of your diary and wanted to offer a cheer of support for you! Come on Lynne!! :)

Hi Lynne hope you are having a good day. x

How your tummy today Lynne x

Hope today is a good one for you Lynne - I'll join your challenges xx

Lynne how are you doing?

How you doing today Lynne xx

Now come on Lynne what's going on?

Lynne, you've disappeared again. :rolleyes:

Sorry for disappearing again. I wasn't too bad last week until yesterday. Not too good either! Got down to 13st 2lb ans was still the same yesterday morning. However yesterday was disastrous. I didn't weigh this morning but if I had it would have been a gain. I'm out with friends today but will be trying to get back on TS tomorrow. This has got to be done. Otherwise I will have no clothes to go to Turkey. PThe princess Ann visit went well yesterday. Actually had quite a conversation with her!

65 day countdown to 26th August (28lb loss) and 12 days to 4th July (14lb loss)

Day 1/ 65 Sunday 22nd June: Weight 13st 8lb - Loss 0lb - Total loss 0lb - Target loss 28lb - Still to lose 28lb - today's steps 5727
Day 2/65 Monday 23rd June: Weight 13st 6lb - Loss 2lb - Total loss 2lb - Still to lose 26lb - today's steps 7962
Day 3/65 Tuesday 24th June: Weight 13st 6lb - STS - Total loss 2lb - Still to lose 26lb - today's steps 10521
Day 4/65 Wednesday 25th June: Weight 13st 4lb - Loss 2lb - Total loss 4lb - Still to lose 24lb - today's steps 4951
Day 5/65 Thursday 26th June: Weight 13st 4lb - STS - Total loss 4lb - Still to lose 24lb - today's steps 6864
Day 6/65 Friday 27th June: Weight 13st 4lb - STS - Total loss 4lb - Still to loss 24lb - today's steps 6725
Day 7 / 65 Saturday 28th June: Weight 13st 7lb - Gain 3lb - Total loss 1lb - Still to lose 27lb - today's steps 10586
Week 1 Summary​ - Total loss 1lb - Total average daily steps

Day 8 /65 Sunday 29th June: Weight 13st 6lb - Loss 1lb - Total loss 2lb - Still to lose 26lb - today's steps 14088
Day 9/85 Monday 30th June: Weight 13st 3lb - Loss 3lb - Total loss 5lb - Still to lose 23lb - today's steps
Day 13/ 85 Friday 4th July: Weight 13st 2lb - Loss 1lb - Total loss 6lb - Still to lose 21lb

Glad your visit with a Royalty went so well....come on Lynne we can do this weight loss thing together xxx

You sound as if you will get into your clothes. Determination is showing through your post. What did P Anne talk to you about? P Diana just asked me where I came from and the queen mother asked my mum if she was on holiday. Less than riveting stuff!

Well done on managing to get a loss last week Lynne. That shows you can do it when you put your mind to it.

I'm with Shrimp & Mere, let us in on the conversation lol x

She asked wheat the Youth Offending Team do in terms of restorative justice, did I think it stopped young perople offending and did I think victims benefited from RJ. Not very exciting really.
When I was on here earlier I noticed that I started the 12 stone to 11 stone thread on 1st June last year and that I was 13 stone when I did it. From there I was down to 11st 13lb by mid July so if I pull my finger out I should be able to get down to that at least by 26th August.

Absolutely Lynne, just need to focus x

Glad to see you back and losing. :)

Come on Lynne you can do it

Back