Lyn's Losing Diary, (June Restart!!) 44lbs to go ..

WI Tonight !!

Watch this space ............

Feelung like its gone ok couldve been better but still kept in check and stayed within Weekly syns if not daily! :) xxx

New week!!
New start!!
Drawn a line (literally in my book)
----------------------------------------
This is Slimming World wk 1 44lbs to go
Starting Weight : 13st 9lb

well gained half so who knows whats going on just hope my body catched on to the new changes im giving it
44.5 lbs to go
CW 13st 9.5lb

heres to a better week

brekkie
ham ,
eggs,
tea
alpen light (3 syns)

lunch
4 dark ryvita(hexb)
2 light dairylea triangles (3 syns)
lettuce,
cucumber
melon(ss)
grapes
tea

dinner
salmon,
3 new potatoes,
garden peas (ss)
brocoli,
cauliflower,
carrots
mullerlight,
strawberries,
nectarine

snacks
apple
satsuma,
hard boiled eggs ,
crabsticks

SYNS today 6

Hiya lovely - looking good, don't worry about the half pound, you'll have it off for next week :)

Louise24 said:
Hiya lovely - looking good, don't worry about the half pound, you'll have it off for next week :)

Thanks lou you ve done fab xxx huge congrats xxx
Im ready to kick my own fat arse!! Lol xxx

You'll do it hun, just plan, plan and plan... don't know why you weren't appearing in my subscribed threads, is weird? Would have come to talk to you loads earlier if I'd have realised x

Thnx lou i think its coz i started a fresh!!
Anyways thank you xx
Ill be popping into check in u also

Right today

Brekkie
Up late, in a rush, cant eat till hour after pills so only
Apple and banana

Lunch
Impromptu visit by sister takes me out for lunch but behaved and had jacket with prawns and salad coffee black with 2 little cartons of 1/2 cream (2)

Dinner
Mushroom stroganoff home made (8.5) syns ( but half that=4.25 ) only ate halg save rest for tomorow x
Mullerlight
Grapes

Snack
Cadburys chocolate mousse light (3)
Crabsticks

So 9.25 syns today

Louise24 said:
Hi hun, how's your week been? x

Hiya lou
Not great but back on the wagon now!! Wi was 1.5lb on 4th wk on row gaining something aint right so back to basics .... Again .........
Then to top it come down with really bad cold sore throat glands up sinus' blickef and just nit in the mood for anything ... Just my luck!! Xxx
Seen ur diary mmmmm great job on loss and also dipping ur toes on the dating site big pat on back id never have the confidence for that as for mark ? (raf) boy he couldda got in touch somehow i mean come on ur not stupid if had been on a long weekend booze y thing is more believable!!! As for mahosive phone bill what is the cost of a text? Mmm jury is still out on that one babe only u really know xxxxx

Hi hun, jury is def out, have updated my diary with my latest thoughts (probably sound like a right sl*g) but am going to detach myself emotionally and still see him when he gets back.. in his uniform!! Haha.

Sorry to hear you had a gain hun, are you doing red, green or ee? Try doing a week of red maybe? x

Im a EE girl
giving it a back to basic week and see how i go if no good i ll look into trying red or green!!
Cheers babes ive posted on ur diary its not slagish at all xxx i wouldnt say no to a man in uniform!! Think DH would let me too!!! Now that says something hey?!

Done 30 mins zumba session on Wii last night
Despite having stinking flu felt compelled to do it
Hope the crappy flu and crappy weathet jogs on so weekend can be better xx
C u all soon

Hiya hun, aww, sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, hope it soon clears up and you start feeling better. How has your weekend been? Have you been able to do much or has it been tissues, hot drinks and sofa? I'm proper exhausted, I love lie ins but haven't had one in about a month - haha, how sad am I, getting in a mood as I've not had a lie in!!

As for the man in uniform and your hubby letting you... fair play to you, you can have your cake and eat it (syn free of course). Hehe xx

Lost half this week

13 10 .5

Gotta get moving i want consistant losses so roll on next week
Another half off will do me! Just not a gain again!!

Well having a yo yo type thing going on here
Amongst my previous 4 wks of gaining then a 0.5lb last week loss ,then a mahoosive 3.5 lbs ON last night im at my end of my rope!! :mad:
I am now doing a week of
Fast Forward eekkk
I need a boost, i need a head straightening plan, a week should crack it ive had about enough and need a kick up the arse!!
Big style with FF so this is it a 100% week of FF and c what it brings!! :?
big or small loss i dont mind at all just as long as its a LOSS!!!
it ll get me back in control and back in gear with head on!! Lol right way round and right way up!!! To go kick some butt xxx

Thanks for reading xxx

right so I AM logging my food as im doing Fast Forward for a week
pig sick of it all to be honest
28th June 2011 = 14stone
gotta stop thinking of how far i got before and Re RESTART with this Fast Forward ( somethimg ive not tried) and apparently is quite the Consultants last resort type of help im giving it a go for at least te week and C said if needed can do for two but no more!!!

so here i go im told i can have 23units per day
Day 1 (wednesday)
42g cornflakes 8 strawberries 200ml skimmed milk (5u)
227g potato (jacket) wit 3oz tuna (canned in brine) 2 level tblsp sweetcorn mixed salad leaves (5u)
1 tblsp light mayo (1u)
4oz salmon, 6oz potatos (new boiled mashed) 3oz green beans (8u)
plus free daily veg unit 5oz (carrots and cauliflower)
yogurt (100 cals or less) (2u)
Cadburys highlights (1u)
2 satsumas (1u)

= 23 units for today

woo hoo

as you see rather restrictive but i need it i think to get my head into gear remind myself of portion control and bulking up on free veggies / salad

Oh my goodness hun, we are soooo similar, I gained 3.5lbs this week too and am also doing a fast forward week.... am starting FF tomorrow so I can plan it out properly first, but yay girly - lets support each other through this week xxx

Well i stuck it out and got 2 lb off
Pleased or not ?? Dont know but its 2lb gone so on the rught track
Need to do some original days i think xx

Dont have a clue how ive done this week?!
Besides trying red and not sure how thats gone i also had a bender of a friday night!!:(
Friends birthday party small do but plenty of food alrhough for the chocloate fondue we used pineapple, strawberries, melon, apple, satsumas, and only had two marshmallows!!! Not dunked in choc some none at all so could have been worse
2 slices pizza and piece of profiterole gateaux cake (half left) but the drink was flowing reallt torrential so lost it after the first bottle!!! Lol
We ll c latet i guess and move onward from there xxx

Haha lou no point i gained it back tonights WI states lol xxx
Gotta update ticker but on here on iphone so will do next when on pc xx
Howa your week going babes ? N hows the ribs feeling?

Back