Lyns weight loss diary.

I love sushi:)
So far today just had the two shakes. Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet.
Was naughty last night and had a toasted tea cake. Hubby had bought a new wider toaster and I wanted to see if it would hold a tea cake. It did and it was rather tasty! lol

Last edited:
well done on your weight loss housecat:) I didn't have a roast yesterday :( bummer lol, sounds like you are doing very well x

Well done lyn x ya doin brill x u have great will power Hun xx

whoop whoop well done. I have STS this week :(

Have been (and am still being) a wee bit naughty today. I have had the two shakes, some bolognaise mince with salad, 2 Maoam sweets (mustn't eat anymore of those!) and am planning on having a bowl of strawberries later with a tiny bit of cream. Not mega bad but bad for me!
Looking forward to the strawberries though:)

That doesn't sound too bad at all, as long as your portions are ok, How many calories are the sweets? Enjoy your strawberries and cream :)

That's not bad honey ur still doing fabulously xxx

That's quite high for sweets but your day sounds fine for your calorie intake, sounds like you are on track :)

Hey Lyn :) Good to see you're doing well! Fajitas are sneaky, you expect them to be healthy but they can be quite deceiving! I totally want Maoams now, but they're ridiculous for calories for what they are!

I know! They are only small sweets too!
Have stayed the same since I last weighed myself but am happy with that:)

Had my hospital appointment on monday and had skin samples taken so am a wee bit sore at the moment. Stitches need to come out next thursday. Good new is that just by looking at me he doesn't think I have the genetic condition I am being tested for... bad news is there is another genetic condition that runs through the family that they don't even have a name for that it's so rare so am at risk of that anyway. Oh well, can't do an awful lot about it so just got to keep smiling I guess:)
How is everyone else doing?

Well done Lyn love STS is still good x
Bless u Hun u r a very brave n positive lady xx good for u xx

Thanks Liz:)
Today started off well but is going a bit wotsits up! lol
I had a slimfast for breakfast, then I have eaten a few Maoams as I still have that massive pack in the cupboard, then as it's hubbys day off I did him a bacon sandwich for lunch and ended up eating one myself! I have also just made two enormous quiches so have decided to just have a slice of that for dinner and that will be my lot today. Will be good tomorrow when he's at work. lol

Bless u honey x u deserve summit I reckon honey xx

Back