Lyns weight loss diary.

Hi Lyn how are you doing? I've not been on the forum for ages either, but thought I best pop in and say hi!! Hope everyone is doing well on their diets? I've lost 18lb since I started...still a little way to go until my target weight, but I'm feeling so good!

That's great to hear!
I am fine thanks:)
Just updated my ticker but still 7 pounds down on when I started so not all bad.
Really cold here which makes me want to eat! lol but being really strict and coming on here and seeing how well everyone is doing gives me the incentive I need.

Stick sticking to the plan:)
Been to see my GP this morning to get the results of a blood test I had a month ago. Apparantly I have a very underactive thyroid which would make it hard to lose weight. Just been to get some tablets which the doctor said will hopefully make it start doing something. This with me dieting may just work.
Anyone else got an underactive thyroid?
How is everyone doing?

Hi, I have just read this diary and just want to say how great it is, I started slim fast on Monday, it has been alot easier than I expected but early evening might be when I am going to struggle that gap when the kids have eaten tea and hubbie coming home.

what a great diary to read, its nice to read that your honest and can say when and where you have gone wrong a lot of people wouldnt admit to that well done on your loss so far. I started yesterday and hoping to loose about 4st and will be keeping a diary of my ups and downs just for something i can read back on and see how far ive come and how well ive done x

A pound loss is better than a slap in the face with a wet kipper!

I'm just starting week 4 and after yesterdays weigh in I've lost 5lb in total!

Good luck for your future weight loss! I'm sure you'll do fine!

That's great Michelle!
Well my slap in the face with a wet kipper came last night! Hubby has been trying to treat me to a takeaway since valentines day which I had managed to dodge by eating before he gets in from work but yesterday was his day off so he bought me an indian which I split into two dinners. Not sure if that's a good thing or not as today has now gone completely tits up! lol Oh well, tomorrow will be a new day:)
At least I am on pills now for my underactive thyroid so hopefully that will help move things along.

Back