M-Mouse's Droppings

If it's not opened it can sit there for years. No worries if it's in sight... But once opened, well I pick away at it!

If it's not opened it can sit there for years. No worries if it's in sight... But once opened, well I pick away at it!

noooooo don't let it sit there for years - it will go off!! You can have it as your celebration meal when you are on conso!

Sounds like a deal. Hoping to be on conso by Xmas? Will go to conso when I reach 153lbs. Will loose the remaining on conso.

arghh haribos ....iremember when pregnant with my littlest we went to the haribo factory in france omg kid in a toy shop ..or sweet shop i should say

a tenners worth pick and mix probably wasnt much nowdays ...but then that would of been tea for my lot if OH had taken them

I thought that too Tania :).. you don't get much for your money these days... (buy before you get there ;))

I'm sure my moving to France, and being forcibly removed from Woolworth's pick and mix counter, contributed to their demise :-(

:) x

white mice.... i was given a bag of white mice yesterday (my favourite) and ive given them away :) yey me x

Should've given 'em me :D x

brown mice - now that would be a different story for me! I used to love fruit salads and those lovely jelly snakes - so much nicer than the haribos of today.

oooh fruit salad <drool> :eek:

Mouse good luck with your surgery. X

Indeed...we'll be thinking of you and your boobs on the day ;) x (sound wrong much? ;))

Lucky for me most sweets have gelatin in them, so not vege friendly. I currently have 3 boxes of lindt chocolate from my students, in my office... Unopened!

You have a will of iron Bren.. :) x

Wow, that i what I call self control! I am quite fussy about fruity sweets but chocolate I love and once I start.........I haven't had any proper chocolate since I was Dukanised in August -just the odd bit of non sugar chocolate. Wow the sugar free shells from Boots taste just like the Guylane ones! I just love the brown stuff! (I do have this theory that if you have some in your possession you are better off scoffing the whole lot in one go rather than picking at it every day - but if you can leave it alone that is fantabulous!)

Funny that Manda..I've the same theory ;)....it's like my cleaning OCD.. I have to clean out the chocolate in one go ;) usually by eating x

You're an amazing woman Bren :) x

I struggle with texture of them!

Haribos?...Aye...they're like squid rings...too chewy...don't like squid rings for the record either :eek: :) x

Its official I am a minger!:wave_cry:

My confession:

i have a bit of a thing for pumpkin muffins at the moment and normally just add the pumpkin in lumps. Today I decided to blitz my cooked pumk with some yoghurt first, and add that to the mix - well, I admit it - I licked out the jug - pumkghurt, how craven is that? (and I enjoyed it!!):eek:

Now Dr Dudu doesn't like us having fruit in our yoghurt - I wonder how he feels about pumpkin?:D

Last edited:
lmao that does sound strange. its a veg isnt it. veg yog is allowed ;)

I must say, these savoury pumpkin muffins are bloomin' lovely - the sweet version can only get better!!

I think I have been eating constanty all day long today!!!:eek:

the donut wasn't the problem :) was the lack of meat eating :) x

just put some Jo's custards in the oven :D... should be ok with them x

you too hun :) just sprinkled some of the leftover mince with hot chilli powder :D don't think not drinking enough water will be a problem today..my mouth it burns :eek: x

Back