M-Mouse's Droppings

lmao!!! if you do get them id wait till tomorrow to take them!

Do you take them at night? Do you get an extreme reaction?

oh oh im your 1001 poster ;) do i get a prize??

no they arent like that. just you will/should deffo have a poo in morning.

There may be more where that one came from:D
really??? please xxxx

yep well pleased i am :D and feel thinner now than i did at goal on dukan - must be the exercise. will be exercising with a gin and tonic tonight :D my cheeks are sinking! (not my butt)

when ive done mine ill do yours but it will be exercised!

why dont we all just give up and get pizza. sarah ill come to yours :D

I defend the calculator - although not everything else! Remember, it's not just a BMI / height thing, but while Vicky and I are the same height, and Sarah but an inch taller (pffft lucky girl), our true weights are completely different (age, dieting history, highest weight).

The traditional BMI calculator would want me a lot thinner - unrealistic given my history... well, I could get there (got to 9 stone 13lbs once on Dukan - and looked awful in the face!), but stay there? Never!

oh about these poo things you're taking Vicky, and ordering Mouse... I know they're herbal but might they affect your normal transit as traditional laxatives can? Cos, with a more "normal" food intake, my issues are history... so I'm not convinced re needing something like this to go... generally speaking... (is it not another lose water weight "trick" if one goes far more than "naturally" required with the lack of fibre on these low carb diets?)

Vicky - I had googled the product before asking the questions, but seeing "To be used in conjunction with a balanced diet" in your link, makes me ask my questions again... (above). Answers?

MOUSE?!! Wherefore art thou?

Back