M-Mouse's Droppings

Morning everyone - here I am. Lovely clear crisp day here. We are now a two cat family again as I have rehomed one of our original litter of kittens - a beautiful one year old tortie, but she is in hiding behind the fridge.

-1 for me this week - a bit disappointing as I was -1 at the very start of the week. Not sure if all the drugs I am taking are having an affect. Not going to be helped by weekend away this coming weekend.

Mouse well done on your loss still though hon. Yes medicines can mess.
OOh little kitty - pics please :D
and where you going this weekend honey!

Mouse well done on your loss still though hon. Yes medicines can mess.
OOh little kitty - pics please :D
and where you going this weekend honey!

She's one and she is a veritable chubster!! I will take a picture if I ever find her!!

Going down to south Wales at the weekend to OH family to celebrate OH's 50th (Aghhhh I'm going to be sleeping with a 50 year old man - sounds a bit wrong!!)

Oh bless.
And omg sugar daddy LOL :D

you having weekend off plan?

Oh bless.
And omg sugar daddy LOL :D

you having weekend off plan?

It's the only sugar I get these days:D

I will try and stay on plan and try and be good with my downfall - the hotel breakfasts. But the breakfast shouldn't be too bad so long as I steer away from the toast and pastries!!

yes maybe do a low carb atkins style breakfast for ease whilst you are away not bringing you out of ketosis?

Thats probably true, my friend got to the finals of the design a new pizza for pizza express comp, it was rubbish not being able to go and try it.

Thats probably true, my friend got to the finals of the design a new pizza for pizza express comp, it was rubbish not being able to go and try it.

Ooh I can almost taste pizza, just thinking about all that lovely piping hot mozzerella.......<wipes dribble off keyboard>

Last edited:
oh which one was it Jaq? omg those pizzas look good Mouse - i love pizza too
starter :
dukan friendly - Gamberoni Vesuvia

Atkins friendly - as above plus Polpette, antipasto, baked mushroom less the black pudding, garlic mushrooms (- the bread)

Mains:
dukan - plain steak and veg/salad
atkins - all - yummy Bistecca Chianti
with veg/salad

dessert:
dukan - none
Atkins - cheese board

:D looks lush

I think I will have:
s - polpette
m - steak or pollo cacciatore

- and no pud, and salad, not chips.

I have also booked up a massage at my favourite spa for the following weekend - bliss! (My reward to myself for losing the second stone).

Back