M-Mouse's Droppings

ooh time to get shopping -)

Lol. the tommy k is fab too :D

Hiya Jet - yes i'm fine thanks - we jsut seem to miss each other all the time - living in different time zones at the moment:D

Glad work is going ok - and it is nearly the weekend again!!!

cheese is good ;) especially if you are a mouse :D

hiya mouse hope u havent eaten any cheese !!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope u are ok !!!!!!!!

have a good weekend mouse x

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend. wasn't around at all yeterday as had one of those really hectic days.

MIL died Wednesday - shocking really - 8 days after cancer diagnosis. Was horrible telling the children.

Have been in the garden this morning picking pumpkins and squashes and clearing the ones that had started growing in the compost heap, because OH was moaning about them!

Daughter at a sleepover tonight - so that will be good - a harmonious household!!

Has been a TOTM week for me so don't know if I will lose anything. We went to Nandos last night, and I did feel a bit of a pig eating a whole chicken:eek: but I'm sure there wasn't as much meat as when I cook a whole chicken!

Wanted a lie in this morning but didn't get one; workmen have been resurfacing our road all week - and it was only meant to be going on during the week, but they were 'at it' rather noisily at around 8 this morning:mad: We are currently actually trapped in the house! Hopefully they won't be working tomorrow!

Food wise I am having a PP day. I had smoked mackerel and scrambled egg for breakfast and I am just cooking a steak for lunch. Oh and Sarah thank you for the tip - I managed to clear the Asda freezer of frozen rhubarb yesterday evening!! Don't know what to have for dinner - chicken maybe?;)

I spent the morning being disappointed at this promised 'Indian Summer' but it has started to brighten up now - albeit far from 22 degrees:)

condolences to you all hun xxxxx
hope you have a peaceful weekend and can get out of your house soon

So sorry to read your news, Manda. RIP your MIL. Take care of yourselves. xxx

I hope you get a lie-in tomorrow and that the Indian Summer makes an appearance too with no workmen to spoil it.

Such sad news honey. May she rest in peace. I hope you're all doing ok, especially your hubby.

BIG hugs

xxxx

hey there mouse so sorry to hear the news ,i send my condolences and loads of hugs to go around !!

take care !!!!!!!!!

Back