M-Mouse's Droppings

Amusing that you've all been and remember nothing! I think it'll be Reims as it does look as if there's plenty to see and discover.

DD - I've hardly visited the Loire region at all, but it's the wrong direction from where our country house is, so something to do perhaps when we're not going to our house. Actually someone here at work commutes daily from Orleans!

I think that Reims will be a lovely city - it's somewhere we always wanted to visit but somehow never made it there. Just steer clear of their most famous product! ;)

What a shame about you not being nearer the Loire region. I am probably biased, but I think it's one of the loveliest regions of France. And yes, we had plenty of incredibly chic Parisian commuters living around us, some in our apartment building - hence the fact that I felt as though I should be wearing Chanel just to do the vacuuming or washing the dishes!

Sorry I've not been to any of them!

Well another good food day and off to make some spicy meatballs in a minute. Going on a picnic tomorrow <eek> and I think teh fare will be something like this:

Chicken tikka (marinating as we speak)
Stuffed eggs
salad
yoghurt
perhaps a cheese sandwich

- just like any other day in fact!! I'm not taking any muffins with me as I don't want to be put into the situation whereby I feel that I have to offer them around :)

sounds good hun

ive a tub of quark needs using up at the mo and im trying to think what to do with it

Enjoy the picnic! I'm the same with the muffins - they are all mine! :)

morning Kim. Hope all is well x

I'm not taking any muffins with me as I don't want to be put into the situation whereby I feel that I have to offer them around :)

This did make me smile as I am quite possessive about my Dukan muffins. I remember taking some to London with me once on a weekend away with a friend. When she remarked that they smelt nice, I immediately cried out, "Yes, but they're horrible and you won't like them!" :eek::D

Thankfully, she has a good sense of humour and burst out laughing. (And, in any case, I gave her all of the free chocolate truffles that the maids left for me in my room. :D)

I'm actually pretty horrible around any of my Dukan food, not just muffins (although they're extremely precious of course! I baked my adult guests a portion of their own to taste so that they'd stop staring at me eating mine recently!) I'm happy to share my Dukan food with OH during the week, when he's almost following it, but at the weekend when he has all sorts of delicious things, NOPE! The chicken is MINE!

Morning all! Looks like being a stinker of a day weather wise here! Maybe it will brighten up later. Food is all good but I don't seem to be one of these people who carry on losing on conso - not a surprise, but I am holding my own so maybe my body is happy at this size and I need to accept it.

Morning. Yes maybe you do. You have lost a huge amount of weight already love :D

If you can maintain where you are, given you're loads loads smaller than you were its probably far better than yoyoing another 7lbs down.

What was your dr d true weight?

What they said...

How fabulous Mouse... so all we need now is for your eyes to catch up... and I'm afraid that can take years (speaking for myself here now...).

You look great in your FB photo by the way. REALLY great!

Well despite hating him and his changes at times, maybe his true weight thing is on to something.

Lowest adult weigh - well done you.

So you're 3lbs below true weight Manda?...I'd stick with that through the "fruit" season....see how you feel when your eyes catch up like Jo said...diet will always be here..but kinder to you and your body to be less restrictive for a while :) xxx

as everyone says! you look amazing and once your eyes do catch up you will realise! (ive actually realised i dont want to lose much more if any at all for my wedding next year - OMG!) this is me , this is sustainable weight allowing myself to actually live a little, but reigning myself in sun to thurs.
Give it time and you will feel the same. You dont want to put pressure on yourself to lose say another 10lbs and just get frustrated with yourself.
You have lost so much already, surely you can see a huge difference.

Back