Mad March Challenge

snowyj

Hi All,

I met Russiandoll last night on the South Coast meet up - and we have challenged each other to losing two stone each by the end of March...anybody else like to join the challenge?

Russiandoll
SnowyJ

Count me in:) please!

SW 27th Sept 06 14stone 1lb
CW 28th Jan 07 12 stone 1lb [28lbs lost]
GW 10stone 1lb

Last edited:
Count me in Please!!!

It would be magic to have another two stone off!!!

I am 12st. 12lbs. now!!!

Love Mini xxx

Ooooh me too please

charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini

If I make it to my Valentine's Day Challenge of 30 lbs off (269) then I would like lose another stone by the end of March , so my goal would be 255 :cool:

Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q

Thanks for signing me up already snowyJ :)

My starting point for the challenge is 13st 10lb (my weigh-in at my SS restart last Monday). I'm off to Centre parcs in Holland as a 10th wedding anniversary treat on March 30th so hopefully, I'll be two stones lighter by then!

Bring it on!!

PS
It was great meeting you snowyJ - you are already stunning and will be totally DDG by the end of this challenge!!

Me please

Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q
Irene
Bunnycd

yes please me too!!:wave_cry:

I am getting married on the 24th March and would love to be 10 something by then!! (I am 12.9 now) God the dress would have to be tied onto me....it would be falling down!

Thanks for this snowy and russian doll!
NooNoo
Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q
Irene
Bunnycd

Hey....we've created a monster....thanks all for signing up. And good luck everyone!

Thanks for lovely comments Russiandoll...all I can say is - right back at you! Happy dreaming of your new wardrobe for your wedding anniversary in two months and minus stone!

Welcome aboards Lancslass!

NooNoo
Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q
Irene
Bunnycd
lancslass

:)

and me please but desperately need to be doing a 3 stone loss by then if I am to stick to my targets :)

Welcome BP
It's a two stone challenge .... anything extra is a bonus and you'll earn a gazillion Brownie points if you do it! :)

NooNoo
Miss-Piggy
charmed.wishes
Russiandoll
SnowyJ
Lisa
Kazz
Sonkie
Mini
D_Q
Irene
Bunnycd
lancslass
Big-Pudding

:)

Cool, thank you!!!
Heres hoping I may earn some brownie points :)

Back