'MAGIC PORRIDGE'

I always add my fruit fresh in the morning - enjoy, you'll love it.

Thanks Donnie, cant wait, nom nom :)

Oooh just seen this - will give it a go tomorrow with a choc / vanilla Muller. Thanks Donnie!

I have been doing this combo since i joined SW, it is delish... however i do toast my oats ( do a big batch and then store them in an air tight container) and it gives it an even nicer flavour, slighty nuttier and more rounded taste ( if that makes sense), mix with the muller and some chopped fruit if I have time. Lovely and tastey and very filling :)

Nom, nom - love magic porridge! Just tucking into a choc and orange muller with oats and blueberries mixed through! Delish xxx

I am going to try this tonight - over night oats sounds lovely - easy enough thing to take to work aswell!

I do another version of this.
Frozen mixed berries, sweetened at the bottom of a bowl...Mix the porridge with some very low fat natural yoghurt sweetened and poured over the top...Leave in the fridge overnight...Ooooh eerrrr....
Tis blinking loverrrly.
I warm it slightly cos I don't like it cold straight from the fridge..
Fills your boots too, so you dont feel hungry for ages....

Just seen this and quite fancy giving it a try! I know it was mention earlier about oatso simple but does anyone know what size the sachets are? Is it one sachet of oatso simple as a b choice??

I know it was mention that it works out a bit more expensive but storage wise its easier for me no porridge oats all over the place!! Hehe!
Will give it a go with a toffee ww yog!

Just seen this and quite fancy giving it a try! I know it was mention earlier about oatso simple but does anyone know what size the sachets are? Is it one sachet of oatso simple as a b choice??

I know it was mention that it works out a bit more expensive but storage wise its easier for me no porridge oats all over the place!! Hehe!
Will give it a go with a toffee ww yog!

It's not listed in the HEX B section ( I have the new book , just joined ) However in the back in the syns section it says plain Oats so simple 27g sachet = 5 syns

I wouldnt mind trying this but only have a strawberry muller left. Has anyone else tried it with strawberry yet? Dont want to make it only to not like it you seeee!

does anyone else also eat this without leaving it to 'soak'? one of my fave meals / puds is to slice my fave fruit ( i had kiwi, sharon and passion this evening), poured over a mullerlight - any flavour if I am honest ( strawberry tonight) and then i sprinkle on my 28g of toasted ( gotta be toasted) porrige oats. Really filling, finishes of a meal, refreshing cause of the fruit and I actually feel like I am having something sweet enough and healthy enough. You can also put a small drizzle of maple syrup over the top too ( cant remember the sin count for that but its fairly low).
Klare
x

it just makes a bit of a change.. this morning I had kiwi, sharon and passion fruit ( oh thats the same as last night!).. with strawberry muller light, and 28g toasted oats sprinkled on top.. lord.. have just realised how 'samey' my diet is... have got to try and add a bit more variety!

I tried this last night with a cheery muller light yogurt and 28g of porridge oats - thought it was going to be nicer - was not as creamy as I had anticipated, oats still had some bite to them which was a bit off putting, going to try it warm tomorrow though, see if I prefere it!

Claire

Thanks for this Donnie, I have just made one with Raspberry Activia Fat Free and a sachet of Oats So Simple. I will let you know what it is like tomorrow as I have put it in the fridge overnight. :D

Back