Maintainers Refocus Month

Fantastic Daisy. Really pleased for you!

well done daisy thats fab xx

Not too bad yesterday. Did all water, 2 packs, an apple and a very light evening meal. Even did a very small glass of wine and convinced OH he didn't have to finish the bottle.

I'm feeling so much better than this time last week! Still not too sure what I've lost, weigh in tomorrow for me, but I'd be happy with 3 or 4 lbs at this stage. I'm not aiming for ketosis, I'd struggle to get there with fruit at the least, but a general clearing out on good food choices instead.

Great news Daisy, well done you!!

Glad you are felling better FT, its nice to feel you've regained control isn't it .... I will weigh tomorrow too so fingers crossed its good news although have to admit to having a sneaky peek mid week things were looking ok!

Finding the low carbing quite easy especially when I think back to this time last year when in total abstinence!

x

This is where all that time doing the LL diet proper should pay off really!!! All that CBT and knowing the danger signs, what are good choices, how to plan, enjoying the whole food experience.....

We know what to do. :)

Hmmm yes we do. Struggling to put it into practice today and have given into the sugar cravings. Straight back to it now though. No waiting til tomorrow.

Well done Daisy & great attitude FT.

T_I, shame about the lapse, but again good to see you've put it behind you & moved on :)

So day 7 for me & so far so good. Kept off the alcohol (despite my wife (unusually) having a couple of drinks on Friday night), and kept to 1,000 KCal or less so far every day.

I lurve low carbing, makes me feel more healthy & generally energised almost immediately, it's just such a shame our society seems to revolve around high carb foods. It's virtually impossible to grab a quick snack/lunch without having a 98% high carb choices in front of you.

Ho hum, well I'm planning on sticking to this for another 2 weeks then I'll probably have a couple of glasses of vino over the weekend as a gentle inroduction back into the wider World.

7 day weigh-in tonight after WII fit, I'll update you all in the morning.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday :)

Well done everyone is doing fab!
Weighed my self this am & so shocked - I have been putting this off too long so have decided to start TODAY - no more excuses. Going to have remainder of my packs with low-carb/low-fat meal in evening. No drink, no soda(will be hard....). I'm halfway through day one and struggling to stop the nibbles - so im on here:D

Hi everyone -can I come back and join you all? :wave_cry:

I'm afraid I have put back on some of the weight I lost (not just over Christmas -but quite a bit of it then:cry: ) and have decided to do abstinence for 4 weeks if possible to get rid of it all!

In all I have put almost a stone and a half back on :cry::cry:(I had lost nearly 4stone on Foundation) and was feeling really rubbish with myself, especially as I have had a few aborted attempts to get back on abstinence in the last month or so and just couldnt do it!!!.

I started again Friday so this is the end of day 3 for me and hopefully I'm back in ketosis or will be by tomorrow.

I just wish i had come back on here earlier - the support I received when i did LL last January for 14 weeks really made the difference I think and I have to say this year being slim has been wonderful :D - and I dont want to put all the weight back on and become how I was before!!

As before everyone is full of optimism, practical advice and support for everyone else - its so nice to hear how everyone has been doing - I already feel better:eek::)
xx

Sean(JSF)/ said:
I lurve low carbing, makes me feel more healthy & generally energised almost immediately, it's just such a shame our society seems to revolve around high carb foods. It's virtually impossible to grab a quick snack/lunch without having a 98% high carb choices in front of you.

That is sooooo true! I think bread is the staple of life with ample hips!! It is, however, quite easy to limit carbs in real life at home. Shame it's not so easy once you're off your own doorstep. :rolleyes:

Kik.... :hug99:

Jazzy.... :hug99:

Completely agree FT and Sean so am planning to stay close to home for the next few weeks to make the low carbing as easy as poss.

Nice to hear from you again Jazzy, good luck with the abstinence you'll be in ketosis anytime now hopefully.

x

hi kik and jazzy
nice to have on board - good luck
daisy x

Well I lost 5 lbs. Happy with that.

I have eaten more or less what I would call normal food with good choices when I haven't had the packs.

On to week two.......:D

well done!!
daisy x

Great result F/T

So 7 days over, now settled into a routine of packs for breakfast & lunch then normal dinner (low carb) and Muller Light for snack. Trying to exercise for 30+ mins per day (walking or low impact only).

Very happy to say 7lbs off in first week :) only 7lb away from the top of my 'box' now & back to my pre-Christmas weight.

Come on Guys, keep the focus, just a short time 'till we're all back wheer we feel comfortable :)

Well done Sean!!!

I think it's the exercise that's letting me down. My knee is playing up dreadful and even the dog walks are a bit stunted with all this ice around. I will get there though!!

Great news Sean & FT, well done!

Can't quite believe it but I am 8 lbs down although have been out sledging with the kids loads so running back up those hills must have helped :D.

Will go and adjust my stats now!

x

oops

oh dear. completely lost it at the weekend at the wedding. there were a bunch of old friends that i hadn't seen for ages and we all just had a bit too much of everything. managed to low carb most of sunday despite feeling a bit worse for wear but have put 3 pounds back on since saturday weigh in. i know its only water and it will come off again but it means having to spend another 3 days feeling hungry again before ketosis settles in again - very stupid of me but i have to say on this occasion it was a conscious choice and i went into it eyes open knowing the consequences. payback time now!

sorry to have let you all down especcially after doing so well but back on the wagon and there is nothing like this again in my diary so no excuses!

Hey Cat, how you doing??? Hope you've picked yourself up again.

I am sooo cold today, first time I've really felt it so far this year. We've still not had any proper snow but it sure is bitter. Lots and lots of hot tea, coffee and just hot water! (And in a hottie bot!!)

Food wise, all on track and not missing anything. Mind you OH was fishing off the Needles yesterday so I made him a bean and beef stew to help warm him up when he came home. Very tempting!!!! I just had a spoon full of the liquor in with a veg soup pack. Water is doing ok but I think it's because I'm having it hot.

Keep it up all, nearly half way there.

hi catgirl
hope you are well on the way into ketosis by now!
ft is that his job or was he doing it for fun?!
daisy x

Back