Maintenance here I come.. and FINAL pics

WOW!!! Georgie you look truly gorgeous!!! Well done hun!!

Kj xxx

You look FANTASTIC. Seriously, you have done so well. Well done!!! I look forward to hearing about your maintenance journey as that is the bit I need to educate myself on.

Thank you all so much, on an evening when I am feeling sad you have all brought a smile to my face. Couldn't and wouldn't have done it without all of you here on Mini's. Unfortunately don't have enough reputation left to send you all my personal thanks!

The only remaining question is..... do you think the novelty of being slim ever wears off??!

Gx

gorgeous porgeous! Well done you - enjoy! :)

OMG how inspiring is that!! Well done you look AWESOME! You are the same height as me and almost the same weight as I am not when you started so it has given me an idea of what I could look like, thank you for the motivation.

Did you stick to SS 100% of the time? What about exercise? Just curious to see how you managed

Wow you look fantastic, I can't believe the close ups of you are actually the same person. You have done brilliantly and I wish you lots of luck with starting the maintenance.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH AN INSPIRATION HUN AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE.
I'm sooooooo happy for you, totally made my day to hear your fabby news. Heres to Maintenence hun, you can do it, you know you can, YOU'RE THE BOMB BABY!!!!!!

XX SJ XX

WOW, CHECK YOU OUT, YOU SEXY MINX.. :eek:

Thanks for posting these pics, you have done so fab, You are an inspiration Hun, to see you has spured me on, I am heavier than what your start weight was so seeing you at 9 stone, WOW..

Can I ask how long you done SS for & did you stay on it the whole time of your weight loss?

Did you cheat?

How long has it took you to get to goal in total.

Sorry for all the questions, but them pics have blown me away.. :D

Congrats, you look great!

Georgie you look AMAZING the happiness is just oozing from you!!!! I'm so VERY VERY pleased for you xxxxxxx

well done porgeous u look fab! and too right its timme to start living life... we're not too far behind u now..lolz....xxx

congatulations you look really good.

Georgie,

You look fabulous, fantastic, amazing, years younger and a true inspiration to all attempting CD :)

you look gorgeous
younger, pretty, petite
well done you are a star
xxxxxx

Back