Maintenance here I come.. and FINAL pics

Wow Georgie, you look absolutely fantastic!! Just what i needed to see for inspiration on my first day of restart.

Maintenance here you come!!! xxx

Hi just thought I'd say you look absolutely fantastic. A very big well done!
Tx

WOW you look amazing
Congratulations
e243.gif

8535.bmp

Congrats!!! A really noticeable difference, you must feel proud as hell :)

Wow! You look absolutely fantastic Georgie and teeny tiny. It makes me feel all emotional looking at your photos!

Time to start living life to the MAX!!!!!

Here's to a life long easy maintenance:eatdrink051:

theres not a lot more i can say that hasnt already been said! u look amazing and u are such an inspiration to us all! i know ur going to kick ass in maintenance!!

much love and hugs!! xoxox

Georgie, you look totally wonderful, fantastic and GORGEOUS.

Well done, I can't stop looking at your pictures, the difference is unbelievable. I'm going to use them as inspiration. Thank you for reminding us it can be done.

:party0038:

:thankyou::thankyou:

I am somewhat lost for words, to say I am overwhelmed by you all taking the time to post such lovely comments is somewhat of an understatement! I am a little over emotional at the moment and you've bought tears of happiness to my eyes.

I can't wait to watch you all shrink!

Love
Georgie
xx

You look like a diferent person and soooooo happy. I am so so pleased for you - you have done amazingly well.

Wishing you all the best for your new life as a slim person - see you there one day??

fan bloody tastic you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what an excellent result, well done and good luck for the future too :)

talk abut a transformation! Go you! Fantastic - you must be so proud.

You look absolutely fabulous, what a transformation, well done! Fantastic stats, too.

Have to say that you looked pretty beforehand as well, lovely smile.

I love seeing everybody's before and after pics, reminds me to 'keep my eye on the prize', while still on my own journey.

Wow georgie, well done you look faaaantastic, hold on to your credit card, that new bod is going to have to be treated lots and lots xx

:wow::wow::wow: is all i can say!!!!! You look fantastic, what a waist!!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself :D

Back