• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mallucas diary hoping it'll avert disaster!

Malluca

S: 11st11lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.03%)
There don't appear to be many South Beachers out there but I thought I'd start a diary anyway, atleast it'll be something for me to look back at to see what's worked and what hasn't.

I started on 6th August and was goodall weekk except a bag of chips on thursday which was bought by my ex by mistake and left me with indigestion all night. Weighed in on Saturday morning to a loss of 7lbs!!! finding it slightly harder this week picked a few chips from the kids yesterday and had a yorkshire pudding that no-one wanted but i'm putting that behind me (it'll probably sit on my behind for a while!).
Breakfast today bacon and egg
Lunch will be cold chicken on a flax cracker
Supper turkey breast and broccolli

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Malluca

Thank you I was very happy. I have started teh 30 day shred as well which has helped.
If you decide to start this it would be good to have some company on here!

Malluca

Weighed in this morning and 3lbs gone so thats 10 lbs down in phase 1. Now to start adding things back in slowly and carefully, i'm starting today by adding a few strawberries!

Malluca

Weekend was bad, I work nights and when I'm tired I crave carbs. Gave in to my cravings big time but back on the straight and narrow today with phase 1 again for a few days I just need to find a way to control cravings when I'm tired and weak willed at the end of the week.

I'm back nd starting again tomorrow on phase 1 having put back all i lost nd more. Busy re reading the book so i know what i can eat