mama kash diary

Well decided to stick to my weekly WI and only lost 1 pound which is pretty annoying as no real cheats (only pure protein... ok and some vino but hey....) and was TS 100% yesterday and nearly TS the day before ..... but I suppose in 5 weeks lost 1 stone and half a pound so if I can stay focused maybe will see a better loss next week....... REALY REALLY REALLY want to see elevenses ...:{

Well going to survive today methinks . Still got a shake and soup to have even tho not even the slightest bit hungry . Head pounding ..., wondering if fish cake on monday had more flour in than I guessed to knock me out of ketosis ? Oh well . Back in the saddle with 2 TS days and hoping to get some better weight loss before the weekend ..., sooooo want to get to 11 stone 13.9 ...,please weight God

Bedtime and yeah TS all the way with not even a teeny slip. Really hoping for a goodnights sleep and a good loss tomorrow ... Got a work out scheduled at ten with work on either side . Then getting hair done at half three . (stupidly) invited fam for a BBQ on sat ..,, almost hoping for rain so I can postpone ..... Till Xmas !!!!

Day 37 and TS TS TS ..... Yeah girl you can ..,,

Got work out with trainer at ten ( still need guidance cos of wounds ) but felt good after the first one and am feeling loads better . I am very glad I started exante a week after my third op as I think it has been a critical factor in the healing and recovery despite everyone else warning me off.

Now just need to stay away from the evil weekend distractions which in my case is a glass of wine.

OH has hid the wine in the house by way of support . There were only 2 bottles anyway (despite it all we aren't that big drinkers at home) bless him !

Evil weekend temptations stay away !!!!

Well work out went well and chilling at home . Not much choice really as OH hates all my friends and has fallen out with most of them . A few offers to go outor hang but not worth it as will just cause a tantrum so coke zero and telly it is :)

Stepped on scales after bath and lost 2 pounds since morning ..,,... Confused.com

Mamakash said:
Day 37 and TS TS TS ..... Yeah girl you can ..,,

Got work out with trainer at ten ( still need guidance cos of wounds ) but felt good after the first one and am feeling loads better . I am very glad I started exante a week after my third op as I think it has been a critical factor in the healing and recovery despite everyone else warning me off.

Now just need to stay away from the evil weekend distractions which in my case is a glass of wine.

OH has hid the wine in the house by way of support . There were only 2 bottles anyway (despite it all we aren't that big drinkers at home) bless him !

Evil weekend temptations stay away !!!!

Come on Mama, we are all beating this weekend monster munch together! That includes the wine! We can have some of that when we are skinni mini's! ;) x

Hi Mama just read your diary, you are doing great :)
I know how you feel I really miss a glass of wine of an evening, you're doing really well and when you are slim you can have a glass of wine ;)
Just wanted to say hey, well done and good luck x

Thanks dust queen ! You are doing fab as well hun .

Well lost 2 pounds overnight so really happy and going to try To TS today.no social events planned until Wednesday when I have a work related day at the raced eeeek and I may as well admit this is going to be a day off . As little off as poss but .....champagne tent etc is not going to be easy to avoid ...

Mamakash said:
Forgot to say day 38 and 1 stone 2 1/2 pounds gone . Gonna measure up and that pic needs to be replaced with slimmer me !!!!

Woohoo that is fab! Well done! Yes I agree we need to see the slimmer mama Kash piccie! xx

Mamakash said:
Thanks dust queen ! You are doing fab as well hun .

Well lost 2 pounds overnight so really happy and going to try To TS today.no social events planned until Wednesday when I have a work related day at the raced eeeek and I may as well admit this is going to be a day off . As little off as poss but .....champagne tent etc is not going to be easy to avoid ...

Wooooo 2lbs :D fab news mama :D keep up the good work!

Fab news indeed mama...sounds like you are doing really well................however just read your post in my diary.....come on lady- tell us the news!!!

Well day 39 ....

Oh dear gaga those weekend monsters kidnapped me ......:( it all started so well ...,,TS all the way after my 2 pound loss ....then sudden BBQ sprung on me .....decided to eat some chicken before I went and managed to circumnavigate ALL the food ( pat on back as west Indian BBQ and some yummy stuff including the lasagne i made ) but the alcohol just leapt down my throat assisted by the monsters ..... Ate some peanuts ......then decided to go round to friends as her brother just passed away and had a few too many vodkas ....well life happens and back on the straight and narrow today .....fingers crossed ! Xxx

Mamakash said:
Well day 39 ....

Oh dear gaga those weekend monsters kidnapped me ......:( it all started so well ...,,TS all the way after my 2 pound loss ....then sudden BBQ sprung on me .....decided to eat some chicken before I went and managed to circumnavigate ALL the food ( pat on back as west Indian BBQ and some yummy stuff including the lasagne i made ) but the alcohol just leapt down my throat assisted by the monsters ..... Ate some peanuts ......then decided to go round to friends as her brother just passed away and had a few too many vodkas ....well life happens and back on the straight and narrow today .....fingers crossed ! Xxx

Yeah Hun **** happens! Glad you are back on it x hope today goes well for you :)

Oh no poor you Mama about rubbish-face. Hope you are OK and don't take the words to heart. That can't be nice. Sending big hugs your way.

Mamakash said:
Well ok re diet but rubbish day . In a BAD relationship and idiot face has managed to hit rock bottom today with his verbal abuse . Enough is Enough .......

Oh sweetheart I'm sorry :( men can be sh*t! Please don't get too upset he's not worth it if he verbally abuses you *hugs*

Back