mama kash diary

Excellent! How great not to know weight! That'll be amazing! Well done on remaining focused whilst no weighing! You deserve a medal xxx

Trying again mainly as loads of packs left ?

So started on Tuesday at 13 stone 9 and today 13 stone 6.5 ( yeah water / glycogen stores I know )

I am determined to get to 12 stone something by the end of next week .

3 packs a day and if I need to some protein but going to try to stay focused and do this .

I had my last op 3 weeks ( mini to repair mess of 2011) ago . Am well strong focused . Yup mama is going to crack this !

Welcome back & good luck x

Good to have you back, good luck with your restart ;)

Wow managed today despite ending up with nasty dental treatment and being given amoxicillin ..... Darn ! But then I can't drink for 7 dats so maybe Yaaaay ?!

Went out with OH and drank sparkling water .., home to a soup .... So let's see if I can keep this up

Got gurgly stomach ... Yay

So......managed lunch ( small piece of grilled fish ) avoided everything else on plate . Back on train ....avoided drinks trolley and got a peppermint tea and sparkling water .... Ditto on the way in said no to breakfast etc . So will just have a soup tonight and that's me done . Hope ketosis is here and that the antibiotics not affecting that ....looking forward to weigh in tomorrow am

Good girl you, that's fabulous :D x

Excellent loss well done Mama :D xx

Well weekend not gone to well . Knew I had bezzy mates big bday but hadn't realised it was a sit down dinner ... So ate very sensibly . Had dinner breakfast and lunch with her ( overnight girls party ) and will restart tomorrow . That is probably the glycogen loss and ketosis down the Swanee ... I weirdly feel ok . This was normal small portion of healthy food eating not bingeing ( I am not a binger ) and wish to God I could just do this all the time if my metabolism wasn't so messed up so I can't lose weight without starving myself .....

Will TS tomorrow and weigh in on Tuesday .... It is as it is ...

You'll be OK if you ate sensibly. It#s a good job you weren't able to have any wine!

Back