mama kash diary

Day 14 and scales creeping UP !!!! Well never mind this is a journey and guess body taking a detour . Off to do some exercise stretch and tidying up then coffee with my friend which will mean Wellies and walk thro the snow ...... Beautiful day so gonna focus on that and not the blobby bits .

Have a great day you all ! X

Mamakash said:
Well just done day 1 of thirty day shred .... Going to try and do this daily am apart from day I am working with trainer (once a week) plus yoga x2 ...... Well best intentions and all that blah blah blah

Porridge and coffee and newspaper time now

Eeeeekkk well done!

Day 15 and me weighed in at 12 stone 9.5 (WTF) and OH at 13.5.

Beginning to wonder if he transfferring his fat to me overnight ..........!!!!

Yeah I know weight can go up for various reasons just not quite sure why with me but I feel slimmer so something must be shifting somewhere and maybe I will get a nice surprise next week ???... So 4.5 pounds in 2 weeks. Not great :(

AND boiler spare part is costing me £165 not including labour...... So not a happy mama kash today ........

Mamakash said:
Day 15 and me weighed in at 12 stone 9.5 (WTF) and OH at 13.5.

Beginning to wonder if he transfferring his fat to me overnight ..........!!!!

Yeah I know weight can go up for various reasons just not quite sure why with me but I feel slimmer so something must be shifting somewhere and maybe I will get a nice surprise next week ???... So 4.5 pounds in 2 weeks. Not great :(

AND boiler spare part is costing me £165 not including labour...... So not a happy mama kash today ........

I need to get on my bike you're kicking my butt!!

Mamakash said:
True DQ ...... I am the tortoise in the race ..... Slow and steady ... And Boiler working for now .... More work (££££££) on it tomorrow but brain finally thawing :)

Yeah when you get there you'll be so happy you are there. What is important is you get there!! Slow and steady wins the race ;)

Day 16 and 12 stone 10 ..... I must be the only person on a vlcd who is putting weight ON . What is going on ? No wine and apart from last night chicken ( bearing in mind I had spent 24 hours in minus temperatures) I have not cheated and I am active and exercise ... Not TOTM and been to toilet so me is baffled.com

Over 2 weeks and now only a 4 pound loss .............HELP

Mamakash said:
Day 16 and 12 stone 10 ..... I must be the only person on a vlcd who is putting weight ON . What is going on ? No wine and apart from last night chicken ( bearing in mind I had spent 24 hours in minus temperatures) I have not cheated and I am active and exercise ... Not TOTM and been to toilet so me is baffled.com

Over 2 weeks and now only a 4 pound loss .............HELP

Oh hun that's so disappointing :( no idea what to say except sorry and are you sure your scales ain't broke? Are your clothes looser?

Hi DQ yes I feel slimmer so dunno .... Well today had a tough hour work out with trainer so must have burnt a zillion calories then cleaned and worked while freezing all day waiting for plumber to sort out heating . Good news he had to bring his 2 kids while he finished work so I fed them all the bicycles and crisps left over from xmas so now cupboard is bare . ( don't really eat crisps or biscuits)

Sorry folks I had a bar and some baked chicken instead of my shake as I was sooooooooooo cold . I am still freezing with fire on and heating finally working plus blanket . It feels like I will never warm up. Promise no chicken tomorrow folks ...... Not going to weigh myself for a few days .

Bit envious of folks who lose huge amounts each week ....:( ..... My vice has always been wine and not drinking it so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Go weight go !

Back