mama kash diary

Mamakash said:
Hi DQ yes I feel slimmer so dunno .... Well today had a tough hour work out with trainer so must have burnt a zillion calories then cleaned and worked while freezing all day waiting for plumber to sort out heating . Good news he had to bring his 2 kids while he finished work so I fed them all the bicycles and crisps left over from xmas so now cupboard is bare . ( don't really eat crisps or biscuits)

Sorry folks I had a bar and some baked chicken instead of my shake as I was sooooooooooo cold . I am still freezing with fire on and heating finally working plus blanket . It feels like I will never warm up. Promise no chicken tomorrow folks ...... Not going to weigh myself for a few days .

Bit envious of folks who lose huge amounts each week ....:( ..... My vice has always been wine and not drinking it so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Go weight go !

Well if feel slimmer that's the main thing love so stick to it you must be gaining muscle :)
Yes you've got to be careful of all those high kcal bicycles teeeheeeheeee ;)
Good on you mama x stick with it x

You fed the kids bicycles (just read that post)????!!!! I am losing slowly too, so completely empathize and I have not cheated once..... but I guess you are right , slow and steady. I am hoping for a good ten days as I am going away at the weekend and will not be weighing until Thursday next week. I may weigh on Friday then when I get back. Will be taking my wee packs to Estonia with me and am just thankful that my friends are completely supportive of this mission I am on.
Keep at it, I hope you warm up and good luck x

norwegian girl said:
You fed the kids bicycles (just read that post)????!!!! I am losing slowly too, so completely empathize and I have not cheated once..... but I guess you are right , slow and steady. I am hoping for a good ten days as I am going away at the weekend and will not be weighing until Thursday next week. I may weigh on Friday then when I get back. Will be taking my wee packs to Estonia with me and am just thankful that my friends are completely supportive of this mission I am on.
Keep at it, I hope you warm up and good luck x

Oh goodness no !! I fed them biscuits !!! Stupid spelling corrector ....,

Good luck Norwegian girl it's good to know I am not the only one . Just frustrating when others drop stones to my pound !!!!

I did weigh myself today so 22 stone 9.5 so let's hope it keeps going down again ..,,,,

Good luck for today and your trip

Mamakash said:
I did weigh myself today so 22 stone 9.5 so let's hope it keeps going down again ..,,,,

22.9 stone?!! Haha ;) your doing fab mama, maybe you'll have a big whoosh soon. X

Well been good good good today . Bar shake and soup and water and herb tea plus exercise . If those scales don't move soon I am throwing them out of the window ......

I must be in ketosis as I didn't even feel hungry today and had to force the shake and soup ........ Oh weight please go down !!!!!

mamakash said:
well been good good good today . Bar shake and soup and water and herb tea plus exercise . If those scales don't move soon i am throwing them out of the window ......

I must be in ketosis as i didn't even feel hungry today and had to force the shake and soup ........ Oh weight please go down !!!!!

yeah throw them out the window!!!

Day 18 and 12 stone 8 (oh 13 seven) . That's better . Clearly I need to just stick to 3 packs water and coffee and no coke zero etc . Going for it again with another day of the Shred ...... Let's see if this spurs the loss on. Feel a bit hungry this morning but that will pass won't it's. I am DETERMINED to get to 11 something by end of next week when i have been exabte ing it for a month so will up the exercise if necessary. Well maybe that is ambitious but that would be the typical exabyte stone .

Going to give valentines day a miss ( don't like him that much anyway loooool )

Were rowing in the same boat Mama. Me & u are roundabt the same weight. My Wi is 2mrw. When is urs?

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back