mama kash diary

Mamakash said:
1/2 bar and 1/2 a porridge .....going to hold out now till 7 pm , keep going old girl ...,.,,,.

Thanks Mama. U stay strong :) keep ur mind busy.
Ive just finished my asda shop so treating myself 2 a coffee in the cafe b4 my littlen wakes up & i go hme.

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 20 and weighed in at 12 stone 6.5 ....aaaah better . The eleven see are in sight and my body finally losing weight so that's 7.5 pounds in ljust less than 3 weeks ....... Not the huge losses of some but slow and steady although calculating at this rate I need another 100 days eek ????!!!!!! May it is then ............

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done!
Just saw you posted on my thread- Thank you! You said your OH is doing a similar plan to me- how is that going? I admire you being able to do TS, I tried it and just felt so weak, I didn't feel able to cope at work! I was afraid of passing out and it would not be pretty.
I see that so much of my eating was habit/boredom/ritual based. This diet is good for highlighting those patterns.
Have a good weekend.
O:D

oliverstjohn said:
Well done!
Just saw you posted on my thread- Thank you! You said your OH is doing a similar plan to me- how is that going? I admire you being able to do TS, I tried it and just felt so weak, I didn't feel able to cope at work! I was afraid of passing out and it would not be pretty.
I see that so much of my eating was habit/boredom/ritual based. This diet is good for highlighting those patterns.
Have a good weekend.
O:D

Oh he is mixing it a bit more ..... I struggle sometimes with TS and do cheat occasionally . This last time I have been better but .......

Good lick with it .TS is the way to go if you can x

You're doing great mama x

Mamakash said:
Day 21done and weigh red 12 :6 this morning..... Had some wine and chicken today so that's probably spoilt it but back on wagon again. Just hard day with too many visitors ....... Zzzzzzzzzzz now

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Noooooooo not the wine lol

Back