Mamma Caz Discover Diary

Hi guys,

Just been cruising and reading your diaries, you are all so amazing and real inspirations.

I feel really guilty today, lost the plot on Tuesday and ate some fudge, really was self loathing as I bindged!!! and this is despite the fact that I had lost when I weighed in.

Why is it that I do this to myself, it is almost like I don't want to lose weight, I DO but I feel c**p about something and I can't stop myself.

Has anyone got any suggestions to help with this one.

Thanks - sorry to put a soggy black sock into the wash!

Hi guys,

Just been cruising and reading your diaries, you are all so amazing and real inspirations.

I feel really guilty today, lost the plot on Tuesday and ate some fudge, really was self loathing as I bindged!!! and this is despite the fact that I had lost when I weighed in.

Why is it that I do this to myself, it is almost like I don't want to lose weight, I DO but I feel c**p about something and I can't stop myself.

Has anyone got any suggestions to help with this one.

Thanks - sorry to put a soggy black sock into the wash!

Caz i could have posted that myself.

For me, i normally binge because i need comfort. If i'm sad, my old habits were to eat and make myself feel better. Now i'm dieting i dont have food as a comfort. When i'm sad now i have to find other ways to sort myself out and often i crave food to give me that feeling of control and happiness (no idea why mind!).

Draw a line under it and start afresh. Reflecting on it too much may end up in a downward spiral (it happened to me).

Old habits die hard and part of dieting is changing the way in which we see (and use i suppose) food. It may take time but we'll get there. You have the support of all of us on here with you dont forget.

Try finding other things to do either when your bored or need comfort. Chew on sugar free gum or read a book, come on here, do a cross-word. Something to take your mind off it. You CAN do this xx

Oh Thanks Emma, you don't know how much better I feel for your reply.

I will try and get my brain in gear and rein myself in. I am going to have to find a way of being comforted in another way.

I used to love sitting down and reading a book, but it is finding somewhere quiet nowadays to do this. I hate having my space invaded (do you understand this?). I tend to stop in the kitchen on my own, because the living room gets taken over by the kids and OH (snoring in the corner) and if any of them come in and disturb what I am doing (be it watching TV, reading, sudoku, computer) I get really stroppy and that is when I turn to find something to munch, in most cases I don't even enjoy it (can you believe this?)

Anyway I have moaned. Thanks for the support.

xx

Hi Caz, sorry you are feeling a bit lousy - and don't worry about the slight lapse - they will get fewer and further between.

Sending some hugs as don't have any other advice to add to Emma xx

Oh Thanks Emma, you don't know how much better I feel for your reply.

Anytime xx

I hate having my space invaded (do you understand this?).

I get really stroppy and that is when I turn to find something to munch, in most cases I don't even enjoy it (can you believe this?)

xx

Are you my twin?;)xx

Hiya,

Thanks for all your messages, I reined myself in over the weekend and even though I had bindged during the week I have actually lost another 2lbs. Yeh!!!!

I had a talk to my family this weekend, I think that a lot of the reason I have felt down is because they take the p**s. My daughter who is 14 nearly 15 has two jobs to do in the house. Keep the living room clean and tidy as she uses it more than anyone else and her bedroom, well she didn't do as she asked and I told her last night that if they don't come up to scratch then forget the taxi service. Silence was the stern reply. Son (17) he would bring me 6 bales of hay on Saturday and didn't and still hadn't brought them across last night, so I told him that if my nags had to go hungry so would he, my word apart from the nashing of teeth and blue air the job got done, I cannot get the hay myself as it is up on top of the silage and I don't do ladders especially when there are cows milling around underneath, daughter held the ladder for him. my OH was told in no uncertain terms that if he needed to use my horse feed for the sheep he was to ask, as I did not have enough to give one of my nags any tea, I had to use the ponies food, he (the horse) was not impressed.

The air is much clearer today and they were all very sheepish last night, excuse the pun!! and they kept out of my way. It is not very often I have my say so they knew they had pushed their luck.

Are you my twin?;)xx
Well Emma perhaps we share birthdays???

LOL xxxxx

Hugs to all

Hiya

Just popped in to say i ve found your diary - dont know how i missed it!!!!

One more thing - i have a son, nearly 15, he doesnt talk, only grunts! When i remind him that his rooms needs a bit of a tidy he looks at me s if im a mad woman!!!!

xx

Mood swings (and roundabouts) at the ready, I am really excited/happy/silly today, perhaps it is because the sun is shining.

Did well yesterday, only went 1 point over my 25, as I had already eaten my Bratwurst sausages not realising that two of these lovely things even if only with Salad are 11.5 points - Yikes!!!

That will teach me to calculate before I open my mouth. LOL

xx

Back