Management Starts today!!!!

The last time I went to the cinema was to watch the first Dr Dolittle film - Eddie Murphy version - I haven't been since then using various excuses like the cost, the uncomfortable seats etc but the truth of it was because The seats weren't big enough :(

Don't have that problem now but hubby still does.

I don't want to bully him into doing CD (LL would soooo not suit him) but I'm hoping that he will ask me about one day post LL. :)

Hi Clare

Sounds like you are doing fine! Each week gets better and better when you can add more stuff in and your choices are widened. I'm loving management. Finding it tough but I'm learning loads!

Keep up the good work! :D

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for posting!

I never got to the pictures though. Dav'es grandad is very poorly and was called to go and visit his grandad cos they said he didn't have long!

He is still with us though and is fighting it all the way I guess!

I have had a lovely weekend. My cousin came down on Friday to visit me. We did London shops yesterday and then went to my sister's in south london for a BBQ - I had a bit of chicken, mackerel & heaps of salad!

Then we went to Chelmsford today for another mooch around the shops! I am completely exhausted now!

Hope you are all well & have had equally enjoyable weekends!

Hi Claire,

Delighted that you are having a brill weekend and so sorry about Dave's granddad, are thoughts are with him...sad for him and his family, never easy.

Buy anything nice?

Love Mini xxx

Ohhh yeah!

I got a floaty see through top from All Saints, a pair of torn jeans from River Island, a black shirt from H & M and a bra that makes my boobs look like how they did when I was a teenager.... :eek: think it should be marketed as a magic bra! LOL!

Hope you had a good weekend honey! Thanks for your kind words about Dave... you are lovely! :eek:

Ooooh, what bra was that then eh?

Hope you are doing well, I'm digging deep and trying to stick with it! Currently off sick on the sofa, as OH was having a nightmare and punched me in the stomach!! I'm not joking! He feels really really guilty, which, of course, I shall be milking for all it is worth! I'm sure work don't believe me, but am currently struggling to sit up for long!

Anyway, hang on in there, hope Dave's grandad is not doing too badly.

D x

Hiya Tulips - sorry to hear your bad news!!
I have a few similar bras to the M&S ones- mine are from La Senza and were 20 quid each - boo! Think I might have to stock up on the M&S ones lol.

And you're right - they do wonders for the old boobilege!!!! lol

Oh yeah! A bot cheaper then La Senza...although there is a sale on in La Senza at the mo! :)

I keep looking at them! I must look like a right perv! LOL! :eek:

Much love to all....it's Day 1 of week 3 on managament now! :D Brilliant!

I had a look at the m&s bra with the link you sent. They don't do my size in that style!!:eek: How annoying is that! I lose all this weight and they still haven't got my size :mad:

Wonder if they are just out of stock of it. I'll pop to M&S when I've got a chance and have a look in the shop. Annoying.

I had a look at the m&s bra with the link you sent. They don't do my size in that style!!:eek: How annoying is that! I lose all this weight and they still haven't got my size :mad:

Wonder if they are just out of stock of it. I'll pop to M&S when I've got a chance and have a look in the shop. Annoying.

Even if they dont have your 'size' . Try some on cos you might be surprised! I am different sizes in different stores anyway!

Go to the biggest M & S store you have as you will get the best selection...and they do orders at the stores too if they don't have the size of what you're after.

... blimey, we are never happy are we??? :rolleyes:

Hi hun, glad you've had a good weekend and enjoyed the retail therapy!!!:D Thanks for the bra tip, I need all the help I can get with my depleated bits:eek: :eek:

I'm so sorry to hear that Dave's GD is so unwell, my thoughts are with him and his family......

Hope the management is going ok and you're having a good day:)

love xxxx

Hey!

Thanks for your kind words about Dave's GD, he is holding on right now!

I am happily packing and unpacking my suitcase at the moment...started off with 8 pairs of shoes....now down to 4.... can I make it 3? Or maybe sneak a pair into my hand luggage??:D :p ;)

Speak soon,

Hey guys!

Hope you are doing well & feeling really upbeat!:D

I went for my week 3 management meeting & I don;t know how, but I managed to lose another 2 lb! Taking me down to 10st8lbs! FANTASTIC! I have lost on total 7st11lbs! Its nuts, I can't believe it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

After all my stressing about portion sizes, I am obviously doing it right then aren't I?? So to you all, Mini, Sarah, Isobel,Mandy, Karion, Dome, Diva, Brad & Sharon...& everyone else who I forgot ( sorry!)

THANKYOU!!!!!!!

For giving your time to help me through this! You are all wonderful! :eek:

Oops...beginning to sound like an oscar acceptance speech! LOL! :mad:

Roger , over & out!

Hi Tulips,

You deserve an oscar and if I had one I would give it to you as you have done so well...:) :) :)

"Oops...beginning to sound like an oscar acceptance speech! LOL"

And yes you are obviously doing it right when you are still losing!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini & Mandy!

I was feeling positive this morning, until I turned on the radio to hear about all the probelms in the airports! I desperately hope that it dies down by tomorrow, or no holiday for me! :(

Been to the docs, and my blood pressure is down to the best it has ever been, which is great news, as my health as always been such an important trigger for me since I started this diet!

I can have tomatoes this week & I have been popping cherry toms like they are going out of fashion! LOL! I love em, they are like sweets to me!

So, if I am still posting tomorrow, I never got to go on holiday! But, hopefully, things will be sorted!

A very stressed out Clare x x x

Thanks honey!

I guess we just have to sit tight and wait to see what is said on the news later.

Dave says we should leave at about 4 am for the airport incase we have to wait for check ins and stuff....that's so early! Check in isn't until 9am! But I think he is right!

Will keep you posted!

Back