Management Starts today!!!!

{{{{{{{{Clare}}}}}}}} I don't know how I could have missed this thread!

REALLY well done honey so very proud of you - what an acheivement 109lbs gone whoooshhhhh :D

Hope you do get your holiday and that it's a lovely one to boot - you deserve it :) xxxxx

{{{{{{{{Clare}}}}}}}} I don't know how I could have missed this thread!

REALLY well done honey so very proud of you - what an acheivement 109lbs gone whoooshhhhh :D

Hope you do get your holiday and that it's a lovely one to boot - you deserve it :) xxxxx

Awwww bless you honey! *hugs!*

109 lbs! That's an entire person! It's a shocker! LOL!

Thanks for your kind wishes for our hols...let's wait and see now!

Will be in touch! I think I will be on these forums all day now asking for help, advice & support as I have my stress attacks! LOL! .......or just to keep me away from the fridge!

Hi guys!

We got back from Egypt a day later than planned as the plane that was stopped in Italy was the plane that was due to come and get us...so we got an extra day of sun!!!

I am completely knackered and will fill you in on all my news when I am awake properly!!!!! I miss you all very much!

oh...and just popped on the scales...put on a few lbs! Will go back to SSing this week to get back to target....I feel like I've let you all down really!

Hey Mandy...you are so right!

I have already been an angel and lost 3 lbs , so I will be back where I was in no time! :)

Thanks for your support sweetheart! Hope you are doing well too!

Hi Clare

I am trying to catch up with everyone as I have had a hectic few days, but I'm so behind it will take me ages! Luckily I am at VFBC in Newcastle this weekend, so I will just cheat and let everyone tell me the news verbally! Hope you had a good hols and look forward to hearing about how you are when you are up to it!

I've slid off the management wagon totally and am back in abstinence (sort of - pathetic details are on my diary thread!). After the weekend I hope to get back on track so wish me luck. Will catch up with you next week!

Hi Clare

I am trying to catch up with everyone as I have had a hectic few days, but I'm so behind it will take me ages! Luckily I am at VFBC in Newcastle this weekend, so I will just cheat and let everyone tell me the news verbally! Hope you had a good hols and look forward to hearing about how you are when you are up to it!

I've slid off the management wagon totally and am back in abstinence (sort of - pathetic details are on my diary thread!). After the weekend I hope to get back on track so wish me luck. Will catch up with you next week!

Hey Sarah!

I wondered why it was quieter on here...you're all getting drunk in Newcastle!!!!! :D :D :D

I wish you all the very best on getting back on the wagon...we all slip off the damn thing, it's just getting back onto it and sorting out why we did it in the first place...

that's the hardest thing for me right now. Some food goes into my mouth, I know it's not on the list, my mind is saying no and giving me all valid reasons why i shouldn't eat, but I still do it! Anyway, got 3 more lbs to drop to be back where I was, so I am sure I will be back by the end of the week at 10st 7! :eek:

Speak soon honey!

Hi Clare,
Hope things are going ok for you
Good luck with mantinence am sure you will be wonderful at it

Hey lovely Lisa! :)

Hope you are doing well! I enjoyed looking at your amazing pictures...they show just how well you are doing!

Speak soon!

Hi Claire,

Sometimes we learn more from our slips along the way and it makes us know that one nibble while SSing can begin the downfall...I won't put any food in my mouth until AAM week.

It was not too quiet here today, we have done near on 400 posts already today!

If you go to New Posts you will find them there.

When you back to school?

Most of the junior schools are back this week here. But they do get off before you.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Claire,

Sometimes we learn more from our slips along the way and it makes us know that one nibble while SSing can begin the downfall...I won't put any food in my mouth until AAM week.

It was not too quiet here today, we have done near on 400 posts already today!

If you go to New Posts you will find them there.

When you back to school?

Most of the junior schools are back this week here. But they do get off before you.

Love Mini xxx

Hello you lovely Lady!

400 posts!!!! :eek: That's brilliant...certainly enough to keep you away from the fridge eh? Thanks for the tip about the new posts page, I will certainly check that out in the future! A very handy gadget to have on here if it's been so busy!!! :D

I agree whole heartedly with you about learning along the way! I am in no doubts that I am STILL learning about myself and I reckon I will still be learning in years to come! Obesity is not something that can be fixed as quickly as some people think! :mad:

I am officially back at school on the 4th, but the children aren't back until the 6th. We have training days on the 4th & 5th. I am going in to school every day this week to get myself sorted and to do paperwork & get desks / pencils etc ready for my new class.

My brain needs restarting after such a long break! I used to find that in the first weeks back, I would get a cold, flu or just generally feel worn down. I am hoping that this year, I will have so much more energy and vitality that I will not feel poorly in those first few weeks back!

Hope you are well sweetie & thanks for your advice!

Hi Clare,

Big change in you compared to this time last year!!!

You must feel like a new woman?

Pierce starts back on the 4th of September as well!!

How is your new car? I do hope it is going well for you, nice to have the figure to go with it...

Time does fly by and yes there is no magic fixes...losing the weight is only part, learning new ways of dealing with stress and making healthier choices...

I often think the way we look after our cars and would never think of putting cheap oil or dirty petrol into them, yet we do something similar to ourselves all the time...and worse...the reality, is there is only one of us and many replaceable cars.

Are you going to post some photos on our Gallery as inspiration for the rest of us? The Gallery is for members only, so you know who would be looking at them as non members can't view them...sure have a think about it.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini!

You're right on so many things! I AM a completely different person that I was 12 months ago! I look at life differently too! I must agree with what you said about how we look after our cars too....only the best for my cars...serviced every 6 months etc, etc. I would never do the same for myself. Now I go and get a facial or whatever so I am getting a 'service' too! LOL! :eek: I love the new car, I have just been to town with the roof down and got a few whistles! LOL! I just blush every time, but the attention is nice! :eek:

Wish Pierce lots of Luck from me! :) Does he have far to go?

I will figure out how to put on my photos...might be bothering you for some help if I can't figure it out!

Lots of love & enjoy your day! I hope the weather is good for you sweetie, its sunny & warm here today!

Hey people!

Got back from my weigh in :eek: and it's good news! :D

I am still the same....so after all my stressing and stuff, I had no need to worry! :)

Hope you are all well!

Thank you very much Mandy!:)

I have spent 2 hours in school over the past 2 days and I am exhausted..it just goes to show how chilled out I am and how much work I usually do! LOL!

How are you getting on honey?

Hi Clare.. glad the work front is getting sorted:) You'll soon get back into the swing next week:eek::eek::)
My day's been ok, I'm still feeling a bit under the weather and TOTM has just hit:( but foodwise I'm not doing so bad. I'm weaning myself back on to SS and so far no major hiccups!!!!!! Hopefully the scales will be moving down again very soon!!!!!!!

Take care and have a chilled out evening:)

love xxxxx:)

Hey Mini!

You're right on so many things! I AM a completely different person that I was 12 months ago! I look at life differently too! I must agree with what you said about how we look after our cars too....only the best for my cars...serviced every 6 months etc, etc. I would never do the same for myself. Now I go and get a facial or whatever so I am getting a 'service' too! LOL! :eek: I love the new car, I have just been to town with the roof down and got a few whistles! LOL! I just blush every time, but the attention is nice! :eek:

Wish Pierce lots of Luck from me! :) Does he have far to go?

I will figure out how to put on my photos...might be bothering you for some help if I can't figure it out!

Lots of love & enjoy your day! I hope the weather is good for you sweetie, its sunny & warm here today!

Hey people!

Got back from my weigh in :eek: and it's good news! :D

I am still the same....so after all my stressing and stuff, I had no need to worry! :)

Hope you are all well!

HI Clare,

Pierce is going into his fourth year, his final year!

Your photos are fab and it is a credit to you...I hope you do treat yourself to dome pampering as you deserve too!

Inspirational so you are!!!

Love Mini xxx

Ohhhhh - 4th and final year eh? I remember working my butt off in my 4th year! I think I partied a lot too, but I got through it! LOL! Hope he gets on well!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Back