Total Solution Manda's Diary

Mandaxx25

Keto'ing for life
Hello everyone!

I'm three days into my millionth attempt at TS. I'm an old pro at this carry on having done it many times over the last five years. I've lost lots of weight on it, but always regained due to pregnancy, medication or greed. So here we go again. I've sorted out the medication problem, working on the digestive system and now I want to stick to Total Solution.

Thanks Laura ❤

Day four today and I got through it. Was so much harder today, but nowhere near as hard as this was when I first started it years ago. I wonder do you get used to it? I don't think I've lost much but I can't exercise at all with a damaged pelvis so have to just do what I'm doing.

Hi I think day 5i felt fab full of energy. Did really well for first three weeks but then during week 4 and 5 I keep craving food I think maybe cause weather changed . I have cheated a few times but for me I have a long way to go so it's what works best surpose, I must admit once I have a treat my positive attitude comes bck
And I feel happy again rather than fed up . Oh course it's slowing my weight loss down but I'm happy .

That's exactly it Laura. It has to feel right and you have to want to keep doing it. For me I usually can't be bothered even eating the packs once in ketosis. They become really like cardboard. As long as I have shakes I usually stay ok.
Did my ketosticks and I'm ++ tonight so should be in full in the morning. I love the empty stomach feeling you have on this. I've ordered loads from Holland and Barrett to fix my dodgy digestive system. I'm hoping they don't mess with ketosis, should be OK though.

Sure you will be fine at end of day being in ketosis stops you being hungry you will loose if not in . I've cheated which would of brought me out but the next day I wasnt hungry just wanted my products as I'd eaten crap felt bloated. I love the empty stomach feeling as well lol

Laura: where abouts are you from? Yes I find too that while it takes me ages to get into ketosis it also takes a fair bit to boot me out of it. I will be full blown tomorrow I'd say. Gives you brilliant mental clarity.
Oh God I just tried the bacon and cheese scone. It's rank. What is the need for all the salt? And why does all the savoury stuff taste the same? Is it tomato soup, is it eggs? Who knows lol.

Hello Curvy! It really is a quick fix and it works. You need willpower but the results are so good and fast that you manage it. Good luck xx

Haha I don't like any of the breakfast items agree they rank. Don't like the sponge puddin tastes like rubber. I'm from derbyshire. For the last week iv been having 2 bars and a meal. I loved the curry now i dislike it lol it's fun and games this diet

You're exactly right. Some of the things you can tolerate suddenly become disgusting. I don't mind the puddings except the summer fruit one ew. I hate all the bars lol. Once I'm in ketosis I can't handle eating any of them they just seem too haRd so that's when I switch to shakes only. How much water are you getting? I hate drinking water too.

To be fair at the start I ordered both drink mixes as really struggles. I know have 3x 500ml bottles of water 1x bottle orange/ black currant and can of Coke Zero I have noticed more I drink the better

I'm going to have to up my intake. I have two cups of black coffee and about two pints of water just. Nowhere near enough but it tastes like dust and I rarely feel thirst.

Yes I have the orange one. It's ok. I have something wrong with me that makes thirst disappear for some reason. I have five kids, my youngest is four weeks old and every pregnancy I've had to fight with myself to drink because it's almost like my body tries to stop me

4 weeks aww. Bet your shattered. I normally have bottle with each product then have a extra one while watching tele plus my coke. Don't always have my coke depends what time I go bed

I'm not too bad she sleeps round the clock I have to waken her to feed her. She was early and spent the first ten days in hospital. I'm trying my best to gub the water today. weigh in tomorrow and I think I've lost about 4lb just. I didn't eat a lot the week before starting and I'm guessing that's why. Your big loss on the first week is usually because you're getting rid of all the food still in your system. I'll hopefully lose steadily after that.

Aww I bet lovely to have her home them. They grow to quick its sad. My daughter 2 in 4 weeks don't know where the time has gone. Yes ur prob right I lost 10 the first week before I started I ate like everything haha . So the diet was a huge shock to system but during week one I decided was stupid cause just ment I had more to loose.

Back