Total Solution Manda's Diary

Weigh in day and I'm down 5lb just. It's not a lot but that has happened before on this diet. I'll likely see more off next week.

13'12 I am now. So tired of always losing the same weight

Thank you ❤ I've upped my water game today to see if it makes a difference. I'm 4 weeks post birth and I weigh 8lb less than I did when I got pregnant so not bad going at all really

No that's really good. I don't think the more water works I normally have 2 litres and a Coke Zero last night had 3 litres and put 2 lbs on haha so that didn't work for me
. See how u go

It's really weird, this is day 9 and I don't feel like I'm in ketosis. I used a ketostick and it only came up as + for ketones. Usually at this stage I feel great, not hungry and my ketosticks are dark purple +++ I wonder what could be keeping me from going in?

Ye that does seem
Odd doesn't it I have no idea I never tested on a stick but I still get days now where I could eat something nice haha. Just put there tea on pie mash veg I could so eat tjat

Think it was my colon cleanse tablets. I didn't do it last night to see and I've not been hungry all day.
Yes I know what you mean. You see some foods and suddenly the cravings and hunger come back so hard don't they?

Ahhh ok granted it's Saturday and not Tuesday but I just jumped on the scales and I'm only down 2lb. This happened last time. How can you only lose so little jn your second week eating so little? I've not slipped up once. I won't let it make me give up like last time though. Feck sake girls eating loads on slumming world lose more. Maybe my big losses will come in time.

Haha this happend to me
This week so bloody annoying isn't it hang in there come Tuesday bet u have a big loss. Last week I was showing bugger all all week then lost 5lb

Oh really Laura? Ok that's helped me a lot to feel positive :) Any time I've done this before I either lose a stone in my first week and then another half in my second, or I lose next to nothing and feel what is the point in me killing myself over this? I'm finding it rather easy to not eat this time so I'm hoping to more or less forget about eating. I was shocked at how my pregnancy flew by and I'm hoping that this will be the same way. Just three months doing this diet is enough to make a huge difference to your weight. Surely I can do that, I know I'll be very happy I did.

Ye it can make a big difference I remember last sat morning I was thinking 17.5 which was a two pound loss from the Monday but took like all week get it scales never moved then I was like great ant goin loose much now by Monday, come Monday I was 17.2 so was very glad I carried on as it made the 5lb. I do think these are the testing times I try not to weigh but still end up weighing lol it's like I have to see I'm going in the right direction

Haha me too I swore I wouldn't bit it's too tempting with them sitting there looking at you. The hard work must pay off in the end. I had to have a wee drop of milk there because I have reflux disease and it was burning me. Hope I haven't kicked myself out with it. Was only a few glugs

Did a ketostick going to bed and it was ++ when it had been ++++ that morning. I get no peace on this diet lol
Still tearing on 100% TS. I'm having three shakes a day now as I have no hunger at all

Ahhh so hungry today but it's 9pm so I'll get by. I've had two shakes and I don't think I'm in ketosis as I want to eat everything. I have no idea why I'm not full on in it. Will do a ketostick going to bed. I don't feel any lighter. I have stuck to this 100%. I've had this before and I'm going to ignore it and not let it get me down. Weigh in tomorrow

Lol thank you. I'm definitely in ketosis got a ++++ hoping the hunger fecks off. Think I have totm, but not sure as I was still bleeding from birth? So confused but it would explain the hunger that's for sure!

Back