Total Solution Manda's Diary

I reckon cause u ant got as much to loose maybe going slower. 3lb really good tho steady loss is good don't get me wrong we all
Love to see 5lbs on scales but if loose slower will stay off better . I try and get 3 a week now compared to slimming world where I'd get half loss etc . Well done keep going

Thank you ❤
I'm one of those people who has to do it 100% or I won't do it at all. I've been here a million times on Exante and the moment I let one thing past my lips other than those three packs and whatever we can have, it all goes tit's up. So I'll bang on for another few weeks yet and see what my losses are like. Who knows it could all change. Never done it more than 3 weeks without caving! If I see the 12s there will be no going back. I've wanted to be in them so long. My metabolism is really bad from when I used to take medicines that slowed it and I'm using natural supplements of probiotics and aloe vera to try and fix my digestive system. Onwards and downwards to both of us ❤❤

I'm the same I did Cambridge years ago before I got married stuck 3 weeks , I seriously think treats help when I had first one think that was at 3 weeks and the following day I was glad to be back on plan my body wanted water. This has worked well for me best to have a treat then get straight bck on and plan your next treat, rather than give up . These are my surviving tips lol , stay strong

Thank you ❤ I had some chicken instead of a pack yesterday. I couldn't stand the smell of my family having dinner it was so nice. So I had that and I was fine. Odd though, I'm usually so so much less hungry in ketosis. I'm blaming totm which has been the worst I've ever had in my days. Still standing strong though. I'm so glad to be doing well. Wonder what I'll lose this week.

Haha I know. I was grateful for some weight in my tummy. I'm still 100% on plan today and yesterday. I bought a size 14 coat in the black friday sales so well chuffed. I want to be a size 14 all over by Christmas. My top half is always a size lower than my bottom. I'm feeling really confident this time. Just the weekend and Monday to go and then that's another full week done. I think I'll maybe just drink the 200ml of milk they tell you you can have instead of adding a meal in week 4 as the last time I got to week 4 that's when it went tits up because I was allowed to eat.

Thank you ❤ just did a ketostick and it came up with just one + do we go in deeper and out again depending on time of day? I'd had loads of water so it was probably diluted. Still 100% and so proud of it. I just keep telling myself every time I feel like giving up just push through it. I swear labour mentally prepares you for these things

Haha made me laugh lol. Iv never done any sticks I just crack on with it and hope for best lol. I did notice tho the night I had more water I gained nearly a pound following day , I never did that again just stuck to my usual 2 litres and can Coke

Aye that happens me too but then it evens itself out again once you keep at it or so I'm told. I struggle to get two litres fs. It's like drinking dust I hate water. Which is mad because I glugged it down while I was pregnant it's all I wanted. Crunched through so many ice cubes too. I have super clear skin now so it has its benefits.
Totm has finally fecked off as well and so far no more post birth bleeding. I have my six week appointment soon and I cannot believe it's only been 6 weeks. Feels like about three months. This time three weeks ago me and the wee woman were in hospital as she was in for ages after birth. She was early so technically she's only like a week old. Feel like she's been here ages I love her so much.
I stuck again to my 3 shakes and I'm not hungry at all today. My hubby thinks I have the most amazing willpower in the world haha xx

Thank you, I ended up having a drink last night. Vodka and coke zero had a good bit lol. Pure dying today. I feel like I need something solid to eat. Going to have some ham. It's got sugar in and I hope it doesn't kick me out.

Right well that's my lesson learnt. No more alcohol. I have caved and had a glass of Ribena and a bowl of homemade stew. Not exactly a feast but it's got me over this hangover. Back on plan tomorrow!

Oh my god homemade stew did u have dumplings hahah that's my fav. Iv been ok today on plan for saying what iv eaten . Well jel of your stew

Sadly no dumplings butter I do like them. All went to **** and I ended up eating crisps and chocolate too. Oh well only one day. I'm back on track today. I'll skip weigh in this week. This is where I need to learn that one slip is ok and just to carry on as before

I'd say still weigh if you think what I had 2 wine 2 course meal help yourself breakfast trust me it's worth weighing. I lost a pound this morning so only got 1 1/4 to loose to be back on track. Vodka ant Ment to be to bad is it.

No waaaaaah we got our new car and the new sense of freedom has sent me off. I've only had one meal a day but not good. I need to get back on plan. Get the three weeks down before Christmas

Aww bless ya what car u get I was like that with caravan put me in good mood so ate lol. Glad u ant dissapeared tho. I think Dec is going to be tough just got try our best. Even if cheat it's better than off plan totally cause that will mean more to loose after crimbo

We got a seven seat grand c max and it's annoying me so much trying to seat all the kids. Apparently you can't put child seats in the third row? But it's a family car. I haven't got a clue lol.
I'm back on track today. Not feeling too hungry which let me get back on plan easy but I dread tomorrow. Three weeks to Christmas. I might not even come off plan come Christmas because I honestly have no restraint and will just waste this three weeks by eating everything in sight.

Back