Total Solution Manda's Diary

I'm getting on alright thanks 2 1/2 pound off my stone which will put me at 2 1/2 stone in total. Been a pain cause had to loose what I gained at crimbo but it's off now and staying off. Had a week where I gained 1/2 then the following lost 1/2 which was annoying but all due to time of the month I think. Had last week off as it was my bday and you know me I ate loads of nice things lol . You on day one today how you getting on. Iv still got loads of exante things tried to shift them on ebay but no one is interested such a shame cause they are expensive

There's an exante Facebook group try them in there or on Shpock even. That's fantastic though you're still going the right way well done.
Yes it's day 1 for me. Ive had one shake so far. Need to see what the damage is lol probably at least half a stone I'd say xxxx

I'm not on facebook that's trouble there on eBay plenty of watches but never any bids sure they will go eventually . 1/2 ant bad tho will loose that this week

Ah yes that's right I forgot about that. Don't blame you Facebook is full of annoying b***ards lol. Maybe even keep them and do a wee day here and there? xx

Waaaah I can't even weigh myself as one of the kids has taken the battery out of the scales. Bare with and I'll get more tomorrow lol

Yes I might do the same if you're up to it? I still have no battery for my scales so no idea what I'm dealing with lol. Husband refuses to pay £5 for one and insists a pound shop somewhere will have them

She's coming 4 months now. Time flies so much. She's still quite small and really podgy which is so cute lol. Best little baby in terms of contentment. Barely cries. Just sit and smiles all day

I never got into ketosis properly last time. Seemed like I was forever hungry. I'd go a week and see how I feel maybe. It's really hard xx

Ye I also think if I did it wouldn't get a 10lb loss again as eating healthy compared to last time loads of junk straight in it and 10lb off in first week l. I don't think it's worth it for like a 6lb loss cause can loose 3lb on slimming world and I think soon as done a week
And start SlimmingWorld again would prob have a little gain anyway, il just stick with what I'm doin.

Ye it's even harder for you cause takes longer get into it doesn't it. You look fine anyway Hun looked lovely on your wedding pic wish I was your size

Aw thank you. I'm not as small as I look, I have big chunky legs and that.
I got batteries woohoo lol im 13'5 so only a couple of pound on which is normal seeing you regain a bit when you eat. Just had a naan bread and feel like I'm pregnant now ugh. Start properly tomorrow

Right I've not had the let's do this moment yet. I'm hoping it will happen tomorrow and I'll wake up ready to do TS. I'm sick of food again so it should be good to go.

OK I've started today I just accidentally ate two crisps by mistake lol but I won't let it annoy me.

Start weight: 13 stone 7

Let's do this again lol

Back