Total Solution Manda's Diary

Yes it's true, I'm already freaking about the whole week four eating food business.... Do people actually do it?

Weigh day is tomorrow. No not really. Some do but I find it makes me mess up if I spend a whole week eating. So I just try and stick to eating salads at the weekend and then not only does the little break help, but it also feels a lot less messy than eating a meal every day for a week

Good luck for tomorrow! My weigh day is Tuesday so looking forward to see the result! Yes it seems crazy to eat for a whole week hmmm I will continue to ponder haha xx

Well I've only lost 1lb this week but it's ok because it's entirely my fault lol. I ate a few times so can't expect miracles. A pound is still a loss so I'll take it happily.

13'4

1lb woop woop like you said a loss is a loss! Hopefully a bigger one next week! X

Well done, nearly a stone now since you started in Jan..might reach it next week! I've eaten a little over the weekend too and drank alcohol, so when I weigh in tomorrow I'm just hoping ive not regained any of the 3lb loss i had on friday.

Sometimes you just have to or youd be a social reject. I went off the wagon totally over the weekend. I no longer care when it happens as long as I get back to it. Just as long as I don't quit I'll get there.
Changing things up a bit for myself to see how I get on with the losses. I'm eating but very lean, and healthy. I have proven to myself that I can starve for five weeks straight so going to see what the losses are like when I eat but make it extremely healthy. Less than two weeks to my wedding now. Think I'll do exante TS days as well. Maybe 3 on 4 off?

Yeah you will get there eventually regardless, sometimes I think a slip up is required and then it motivates you to get back on it - I've been 100% since sundays mess. 2 weeks wow :D

I forgot it's nearly a stone since I started, right enough! Yes Laura just trying to get off much as I can but I'm eating wee bits now because I realised I can handle the extreme hunger of being on 3 shakes for 3 weeks. So I can handle the nowhere near as bad hunger of eating wee bits of healthy food. I won't write what I've had as don't want to put you offs your plans as every time I read about food when I was TS it made me hungry.
I kind of panicked thinking that going so long with no food coming up to my big day might leave me tired, feeling crap and get drunk too fast. So this is grand I'll keep doing this for this week anyhow. I had a TS day yesterday. Wasn't hungry so thought best time for a TS day.

Yay congrats! So close to the 12s now :D

are you getting excited now?

God I'm so sorry I've been AWOL but the wedding and everyone here just took me away. I have gone completely off track and probably weigh half a ton but I'm back again.

Here's a wee pic of us married

Attachments

• 20170210_151915_001.jpg
    20170210_151915_001.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 18
My wedding hair and makeup I did myself. I'm glad it's all over in a way but again missing my friends. Glad to be back to losing weight

Attachments

• 20170210_125244.jpg
    20170210_125244.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
Back