Total Solution Manda's Diary

It's ok though Laura I'm a wee short ar se you would be a lot slimmer than me at this weight.
I'm back on it again lads! I want to go as hard as I can this week to see how well I can do.

Well done! I'm at 100% too for the day. Well done on the KFC - my temptation is chinese!

Oh now I love me a Chinese as well haha. 100% today and no hunger thankfully. I have my driving test tomorrow morning so it's occupying my mind over food. Haven't even been jumping on the scales every day. I want to see if I just leave them alone what it will feel like come the end of the week.

Good luck! Let us know how you get on :)

I passed :D first go and with only 5 minors. I'm well chuffed. I also put a dress on today and normally when im at my lowest weight it's tight but now it's loose so that was good also. Trying my hardest to resist all the offers of a drink to celebrate passing eeeek

Yay great day for you - test and dress :) are you taking your measurements Manda? you have probably lost loads of inches even if the pounds haven't been dropping off as fast as you like!

Oh yes I did! Thanks for reminding me I actually totally forgot I did that on the 17th. I'll do it again tonight. Feeling really good to be a small size 16 and 14 in tops. Next stop, 14 all over xxx

Did my measurements and they've come down mostly! This is fun it's like another wee victory along with the scales! xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170126-224510.png
    Screenshot_20170126-224510.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 11
WOW that's pretty amazing.... Did my starting measurements today :( ... so looking forward to seeing the inches and pounds come off!
Well done on the amazing loses so far!

Haha don't worry you'll get there. Ugh I had a big binge tonight but I'm not going to let it annoy me. Trying to forget about it

I worked out how to follow at least haha!!! O well just jump back on tomorrow and forget about the little slip up! I've managed not to cave In so far day 5 tomorrow getting into the swing of it now!!! Feeling positive!!!

Woohoo well done. I've not been in ketosis properly yet haha I keep slipping up when I get close. This is week four for me. Going to try my best now and do two full weeks without slipping.

It's defo hard! Everybody keeps telling me I shouldn't be doing this diet etc etc but I feel really good about it! Just need to shift this weight! Let's both try to do the next two weeks 100%! When your weigh say?

My fiance is laughing at me for thinking I'll go back to the weight I was from slipping up once lol. You do think those things on this diet though

Back