Mandy....Day 9

Aw god girls i need good luck for tonight. I have no idea what ive just done but this "guy" thats been shown a big interest, ive only went and invited him round tonight to watch a dvd....eek! what the hell was i thinking!!!!

Ive known him years but not seen him for a while so im not worried about inviting him here, but in my 5 mins of "confidence" earlier i invited him and now im thinking "shitttt" lol :O

Way to go Mandy! No harm in watching a dvd at all. And you never know he could turn out to be the love of your life.

I will of course be requiring details tomorrow though. ;)

Haha!! Aw no i seriously need to chill out lol, but i promised myself id stay single til id finished this diet....but def dont want to keep him hanging! Well we soon shall see eh haha!

WS i think

Decided against my better judgement to have a WS day today. Im not hungry and i dont need it....but with this "date" looming i think i may need a wine or 2 to calm the nerves haha....and dont want to drink on an empty stomach. Silly cos its weigh in day tomorrow but i know i'll end up having a couple of wines tonight so gonna be sensible! x

Ah good on you! Enjoy your dvd ...wink...wink hahaha! No seriously..have a great night! xx

If u click on my ticker it'll take u to the place u can create your own. then go to USER CP, edit signature and enter the BB code there x

Well ive just had a chicken fillet marinated in some herbs and spices with green beans. I feel so full so hopefully it'll soak a bit of the wine up later (and fingers crossed it doesnt affect weightloss tomorrow by too much!)

Hope u all have a nice night! xx

have a great night

weigh in

Morning :D

Weighed in this morning....9lbs off. Its not the 11 i was praying for but i had a drink last night and a couple WS days so think thats pretty fab! yay :D xx

Date.....cont

well.....had the "date" last night haha! Was fine....aw hes really nice, didnt watch a dvd yet just blethered all night, had a few drinks. Defo looking forward to date 2 :D

Back