Mandy's Refeed Part 2

Amanda105

Silver Member
Just thought I'd do Day 1 for a while again, slow my weight loss down a little... Well it worked last time... Lol fingers crossed

That means im going to be having 2 shakes and a day 1 meal.... Chicken / fish / bowl salad / 2 tbsp cooked veg / balsamic vinegar.

So here goes with the diary

Sat 15th - 2 chocolate shakes and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with 1 mushroom garlic taragon and chilli... Along side a small bowl of salad with balsamic... Left some chicken, full up... But enjoyed it a lot lol
No exercise today, had icky tummy earlier.

Sun 16th - 2 chocolate shakes and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with tarragon, tomato and garlic cooked on George foreman with salad and balsamic....
Belly is better this morning tho, still in ketosis, and had the urge to poo normally as soon as I got up... Yee haaaaa! Spoke to soon!!! just went extremely hot and nearly sh*t myself, thank god the toilet was close lol

Mon 17th - 2 chocolate shakes and 1 meal of chicken stuffed with tarragon, tomato and garlic cooked on George foreman with salad and balsamic....

Tue 18th - 2 chocolate shakes and 1 LT soup with 1/4 chicken breast and bunch of fresh corriander & hand full of Japanese noodles... Not been to toilet for poo poo since Sunday morning! Going to take dulcolax tonight...

Wed 19th - 2 chocolate shakes and errrrrr don't know yet lol

Last edited:
I have a confession...

I was naughty today, had some granola and a biscuit... This is the problem of working at a bakery that cooks biscuits/crackers for cheese and granola... Oh and cracotti is hmmmm
Any way, back to it tomorrow, nothing past my lips apart from what is allowed !!

I feel dreadful like I've really let myself down, felt like an adict, trying to get a fix ! And it's only day 3 on refeed !!

Hey Babs
Do u have ping chat
Add me lol we can chat on there xx

I'm going to eat the next few days... And then I'm back on it from Sunday...

I've messed up my refeed totally this time, a lit of reasons in my life right now, but not an excuse in my book... So gonna go back on 100% for two more weeks then, I'm gonna stop being a pratt and refeed like I should !!

Do what you feel is best for you at this time.
One thing I will comment on though, the ducolax thing. You really didn't need to take one on tuesday if you last went on sunday. Think about it, you've not put much food inside you and so you wouldnt be regular.

summergurl said:
Do what you feel is best for you at this time.
One thing I will comment on though, the ducolax thing. You really didn't need to take one on tuesday if you last went on sunday. Think about it, you've not put much food inside you and so you wouldnt be regular.

Normally I would of waited till the Wednesday, but due to college on Thursday I couldn't risk it lol... If u know what I mean !!

LOL know what ya mean!

no idea on ping chat...
as i dont log in to the site much, wouldnt see me online.
i also no longer use YIM/MSM etc, all i had them for in the end was email notifications' which my iPhone now does :0)

but did want to tell ya.. mate is dropping the walsall bike as the owner will not met us at his address! dodgy!
+ i got a phone call from my GP surgery this morning about my saggy skin referral. the Plastic surgeon clinic called them asking what my BMI is (23.4)... all i can take from that call is that i'll get an answer in the coming days/weeks! did remind her to tell them i have lost 6 stone.

Walsall bike does sound dodgy, don't blame her for leaving it!!

As for referal, didn't think that would happen so quickly... You still up for it yeah? What u hoping for, belly, arms ??

Don't know if I'd wanna go through with it, but then again I get really ill after op's lol

Tonight I'm going for a meal with OH my last meal lol...

Likd I said I messed up refeed, so gonna go back on 100% TFR tomorrow...

Then next time I refeed I will not be a pratt!

I have to admit tho, my refeed hasn't been as bad as OH PMSL

Last edited:
Ahhh, just came in here to catch up with your news and you've been a naughty girl! :whoopass: Well, it happens to the best of us! Enjoy your last meal and I'll see you back over in TFR land tomorrow ;)

xx

Ooooooh aye, what ya been munchin?
Officaly at goal now 8st 7lbs
Time to get back to maintainance

Naughty.... NAUGHTY !!!!!

Naughty is not the word.... I'm disgusted with myself...

I went to weigh in on Saturday and I'd put on 10lbs... So almost what I lost over the previous 2 weeks lol

I can laugh about it, now, thank god...

So I'm back on tfr since Sunday morning...

So opening my diary back up lol see ya there xx

5th amendment ? Why

Hi Amanda.....missed you! What have you been up to?

SandraB said:
Hi Amanda.....missed you! What have you been up to?

Eating lol...

No just been busy lol and got a bit bored on here to be honest... Think someone needs to right a post that includes all side effects and how this diet makes you feel etc etc call me tight, but sick of all the same questions lol

Bah lipo humbug xx lol

coz i munched a few plain hotdogs (real USA ones) and a couple of plain burgers..at our club BBQ last weekend. put on a pound but i did expect it..

lost 3lbs this week so not fussed.
just cooked up spag bowl.. dunno why but its lacking the whole tomato sauce taste/look... but i didnt use any..... still tastes good.. gonna portion (with scales) and freeze in a sec.

You have these blow outs and only ever seem to put a pound on... I'm so jealous lol xx

coz i-z-is-special........

in fact for the first time since starting my diet.. i was DISAPPOINTED i'd lost weight! looking back on those last few days, i had a dicky tummy and i didnt eat enough so no wonder i lost.
have added a slice of danish white bread + reduced sugar jam in the mornings on top of my 150cal breakfast!

ooooh plus.. update on the TTuck/work thing.
i'll get 2 weeks normal pay from my company then i have to go on Statutory sick... & yes thats done through them.
i have 2 weeks + 4 days Annual leave to use as well.. so 4 weeks 4 days to recover. i have signed up to two TT forums and most people are back at work in 2-3 weeks.. light duties!
looking at what i do in a day.. i DO a lot of lifting, moving 2.5kg + stuff around! so this will be intersting to say the least!

Back