Mandy's Weightloss Diary....Here's to success!!

Oh well just had a complete blow out......oops!
Won't tell you what i've eaten but it will be close to 600 cals on top of my daily allowance. Just hoping i can salvage the rest of the day.

Mandy

I have 4 drawers in my bed and a chest of drawers plus 2 large space bags full of clothes ranging in sizes 10 and upwards... I went through a few bits a few weeks ago and I found a lot of stuff that fitted me, I haven't thrown anything out yet though. I'll probably go through some more in a few months time and then start chucking things out :)

I always say, if you're going to have a blow out, then make it worth it lol ;)

Oh it was a blow out alright, i hasten to add i didn't salvage the rest of the day .....it got worse!!!!!
Back on track today and not going to beat myself up about it.

Going back to the clothes at the start of this i was boardering a size 28 and i can now get some 22's on but i'm a comfortable 24. Just shows you what a stone and a half can achieve.

Mandy

That's so true, they a stone, a stone and a half is a dress size. I've got clothes in all sizes, including my size 10's, which I think I'm just going to throw out, I don't think I'm ever going to get back into them, my shape has changed so much after my 2nd child.

I'm not sure what size I would be if I went out and bought something new, I'm not going to buy new clothes yet, i'll do that when I hit some more goals :)

I've worn clothes ranging from a 16, right through to a 30/32! I've thrown all of my bigger ones away, except for one outfit that I wore at my biggest. Just as a reminder of how far I've come.
Most of my smaller clothes have gone too - I hung on to them for ages hoping that I'd get back into them, but realised that they were only serving as a cruel reminder of how much of my hard work I'd undone.
I now only have 5-6 items of my smallest clothes left - things that I felt fantastic wearing at my lightest weight, and things that I know I'll want to wear again if and when I manage to re-lose the weight.
It did seem wasteful getting rid of so many clothes, when I do aim to lose that weight again, but half the pleasure of losing weight is going shopping for new things, so I'll just treat myself when the time comes!

For the moment, I'm shopping in Primark, factory outlets and car boot sales!

Well done on your weight loss by the way Mandy...you're doing great :)

Thanks guys for your replies.
I'm buying most clothes from ebay and charity shops. I've bought a few new items for special ocassions. Tending to stick to leggings and elasticated waisted trousers as they will fit me for a while. For the top half, i love the tunic tops, with or without the back ties. Tesco do some lovely tunics in a 22 but they don't seem to allow for the bigger busted lady so i always have to put a stitch in to keep my modesty lol!
If you are thinking of buying clothes from ebay just be careful, i've had a couple of bad experiences. One item i got was badly stitched at the bottom and the other, the armpits were yellow.......yuk........but i did get my money back.

Mandy

I like tunic tops too...but I find some of them very low cut, I don't mind a bit of cleavage but some of them are half way down your chest and I don't always like to wear a cami under everything.. I can't wait til I go buy clothes that fir properly again :)

Well................had a good day today............thank goodness!!!
Did veer into the kitchen to go raiding but came back out without eating anything....................result!!!

Mandy

I do that too...just stand there and stare at it, sometimes I pick things up and look at the label and put it back...kids think I'm going mad lol!

We know we can't have it so why even pick it up!!!.....funny things aren't we lol!!!

Mandy

Flipping heck!!!!!....................i've lost 3lb this week!!!................how the hell did i manage that?
I got on the scales, then off, then back on again just to make sure!!
I've avoided the scales the last few days, knowing i haven't been perfect. The only downside to this is not to get too complacent about it cos before you know it i will have put it back on again.

Mandy

Had a good couple of days diet wise, not been over my points (ww).
Weather has been awful, couldn't get out today, thunderstorms and heavy rain. It's depressing and the kids break up on friday, lets hope it gets better.

Mandy

It's pretty grim here to be honest...really wish summer would come back!

Do you always eat all your points on WW Mandy? I'm under by 5 points today (due to forgetting to take any chicken out of the freezer for my stir-fry!) and I've already had a Curly Wurly and a Mini Roll!
No sure I should be eating just for the sake of it though...

Its dull and boggy here too! Kids break up Friday, however my eldest has had enough and he's finishing today. My youngest is at nursery and leaving on Friday. For some reason the kids in the other years have been doing great things this week..years 2 went to the cinema, years 1 went to the safari park...my sons year, years 3 have played bingo in their class room..doesn't seem fair!

Alex: I don't always have all my points. I'm allowed 42 per day but sometimes have between 30 and 40. It all depends on how hungry i am. Have you tried ww yoghurts especially the lemon and strawberry tart, they're quite satisfying. Also hubby bought me a 'Hartleys' raspberry and cranberry jelly pot (sugar free) 9 cals per pot and 0 points. It was really nice and it's twice the size of the other one.

Rach: I bet you are tearing your hair out!! Whereabouts are you in N.I cos we know some people who have caravan parks at Benone and Port Rush. Thats the business hubby was into to until he became ill. I love there, it's great to be able to drive down the beach!!! How are you feeling today?

Violet: It's such a task trying to find the kids something to do that doesn't cost the earth. I'm quite lucky as we live next door to 'queensgate park' which has tennis courts, football pitch, rugby pitch and the skate park. Bridlington town football club play just around the corner and that is quite reasonable, it entertains the boys.

Anyway i have to tell you about the vile accident i had today!!!!!!!!
Got the boys of to school and decided to tidy upstairs for ten minutes. Well i had a pain and just thought i needed the loo. When i got there there was an orange mess all over (sorry if it's too graphic) It's ruined my underwear and leggings i had on. The worst thing about it was i didn't feel the leak!!!!
Now thinking back, it's the first time i've eaten a large orange since i started the diet but also i have had a tsp of mayo on my salad for the last few days. I have eaten a little mayo since the beginning and had only a couple of oily number 2s. I've never had that before it was horrific!!!

Anyway it's ww weigh day tomorrow, Will post when i get back.

Mandy

Back