Mandy's Weightloss Diary....Here's to success!!

Hi Mandy,

Well done with your weight loss so far. Yesterday's Tango experience sounds horrible (so far it's a good deterrent for me so I'm not being very adventurous with food options). At least you were at home so could 'tidy' yourself up.

Good luck with today's weigh in.

x

Aww hun, you poor thing! :hug99:

That sounds awful for you, and it seems weird that you'd get that from an orange and just a little bit of mayo! I have mayo all the time on my crispbreads and never have a problem with it, it is the extra light mayo I have.

How was weigh in?

Thank god i was at home, i dread to think how i would have coped otherwise. I've been racking my brains for any other explanation for it, but i just can't think of anything. Trust me if i knew i would tell you just to warn you all.
Been to 'Poundland' today and stocked up on ww products. If i buy them at my ww meeting they're so expensive. Was a bit nervous going after yesterdays accident.

Mandy

aw hun so sorry you had such a bad experience, i cant see how you got so bad on what you had, i guess the xenical just reacts differently to us all :( I used to be bad in the beginning, sometimes now if i ate bad and pass wind i have to run to the bathroom lol at least thats exercise. I'm not in N.I hun, i am in the south!! Would love to visit N.I sometime, its supposed to be lovely up there!!

Sorry Rach, i had it in my head you were in N.I.

Just come back from ww weigh-in, 2.5lbs off so pleased with that.

Mandy

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. You inspire me and many others, so we will do this. Failure is not an option!!!!!!

Mandy

Well done hun! :)

Well done on the loss!! I have been lucky so far and and not had any tango issues, I hope I don't either.. They sound really dreadful!

O.M.G i've just eaten a full box of ww carrot and orange cakes (6) and a kinder bar!!!!!! What the hell am i doing!!!!!!
It's totm coming up but i'm not going to use that as an excuse. Tomorrow i'm going to cut back to compensate.

Mandy

Been good today, stayed within my points with a few to spare. I'm not buying ww cakes again, i know they're really low fat (0.3 per cake) and relatively healthy but i need to control my eating and 'it' not control me.

Mandy

Well, i can't believe it, lost another 3lbs this week.
I'm really shocked!!!
ermmm..............don't know what to say.............but i am really happy.

Mandy

Well done that's great news. It shows that one day going awry wasn't the end of your week. Take the 3lbs and celebrate them (in a low fat way).

Well done you :) I'm hoping I do ok tomorrow...

Thanks guys, surely i can't keep losing 3lb a week, it's got to slow down. This next week might be a small loss as it's totm time. I lost a 1lb this time last month.

Mandy

Back