March 2016 Challenge

Well done everyone on losses!

I'm weighing in tomorrow and fearing a gain. Not sure why because I've eaten on plan (apart from one meal out, but that's definitely within my weekly syns). Just fearing it :(

Managed 0.5lb off this week.

Morning all... well done on the losses, and to those with gains -chin up, it will soon come off again :D

Well, despite a house full of germ ridden folks -including myself..I have lost 1.5lb this week so now have just 4st 13.5 left to go :bunnydance:
off to plan this weeks food as I'm going to be so busy :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone

Sorry for late reply again. I'm really failing you guys. 1lb off which is surprising. I'm really unwell and not preparing meals. hoping I'll turn a corner this week. Gutted, I know I aimed high but I only did this as I have a lot to shift. Really upset at not really giving this a good go. Went and got weighed at class even though I thought I'd put on. Nice people there.

Hopefully a brighter week next x

Decided to get the tape measure out after 2 stone gone. Going to measure again after 3 stone. Seem to be getting bigger in the middle!!
image.jpeg

I'm really not looking forward to the scales tomorrow, only myself to blame. After being ill at the beginning of the week it's been a slippery slope of yummy naughty food.
image.jpeg

Even now as I confess my 'syns' I'm thinking about getting pizza for dinner :(
Tomorrow starts a new week, I'll have to jump back onto that wagon X X

As expected a gain, 2lbs on. So I'm not going to beat myself up about it, I enjoyed everything I ate but I'm not pleased with myself. :1461: So I'm going right back to basics this week, upping water, writing things down, planning, measuring etc still one more March weigh in to try and fix this hiccup x

Oh why oh why do I do it!!!! I've gone an blown it this week and although I don't weigh until tomorrow evening at class I've looked on my scales this morning and they say i've gained what I lost at last weigh in.

As soon as I stopped doing EE SE it was a slippy slope and a little bit more of this and that oh and my first Toby Carvery :)

Going to do a EE SE day today and tomorrow and see if I can get that gain as it stands down as low as I can!!!

Oh dear, I think you should remove me from this month's challenege. Neither my head nor my heart are in it. I'm out this evening and at the weekend for pre-Birthday dinners/drinks and I am off to the UK next Tuesday for a week too - I already have the take-away menu planned!

@Lucylu79 'Oh why oh why do I do it!!!!!!.............. because we are human, Lucylu, my school had an Easter Fair on Saturday that I didn't attend but on Monday morning the table was covered in boxes of every kind of homemade cake you could shake a stick at and I was determined not to go near them!!!!:rant:

Fast forward to 12.15 and I was like a fidler crab sifting through all the goodies, you would have thought I hadn't eaten for weeks!!
Luckily, weigh in is Friday morning so exercising and sticking to plan and trying to pretend Monday just didn't happen :)

Big big apologies for being so absent - was at a funeral thursday and then car troubles fro day before we went to devon which was just a mess. Once we got to devon I had basically no internet so was unable to come online to update the chart. I am so sorry for slacking.

Looking good guys - I have to be honest and say i was off plan this weekend. I hadn't planned to be on plan but just not as off plan as i was! The car troubles really got to me as it made us miss one whole day in devon and then i had the F*** it attitude. I am now back on plan and going to brave the scales tonight but I know its a big gain (i don't do things by halves!)

Updated chart below

@M Louise H if you would really like me to remove you I shall but its ok to not achieve your target - it's not on you if we don't reach our end goal for the month, I certainly know I've let the side down not you! Two big gains this month but Im going to be honest and put my hands up. We are all human and all of us are trying to be better and make better choices. If we don't always do it well, thats life!

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 07.16.48.png

@Lucylu79 'Oh why oh why do I do it!!!!!!.............. because we are human, Lucylu, my school had an Easter Fair on Saturday that I didn't attend but on Monday morning the table was covered in boxes of every kind of homemade cake you could shake a stick at and I was determined not to go near them!!!!:rant:

Fast forward to 12.15 and I was like a fidler crab sifting through all the goodies, you would have thought I hadn't eaten for weeks!!
Luckily, weigh in is Friday morning so exercising and sticking to plan and trying to pretend Monday just didn't happen :)
fiddler crab lol brilliant :)

Ok, so far so good! I've resisted a warburtons homemade wrap (hubby eat 2 and a packet of crisps!) Instead I made a salad sandwich with 1 HEB and although my tummy isn't full i'm going to have some water in a minute to try to curb the hunger growls!!! I still haven't had any carbs today so technically I can still have another HEB but i'm going to hold off in case with tea I decide to stick with just EE and have some sweet potato wedges.

At the moment though my plan is to have an EE SP day and i'm so looking forward to my salmon salad for tea, especially now i've re-read the book to find I can have pulses so i'm planning on doing a mixed bean salad to go with mine!

Back