March - Post Natal Weight Loss Challenge

i love that post :D ha. it crops up as new people discover it :D

good luck oisin :D although you don't seem to need it, you're doing brilliantly already :)

angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb
Kirsty 12lb
Lisa Marie 12lb
LovelyLauren 6lb
Oisin 20lb - 5lb lost 15 to go
Purple hugs 7lb

Yay Kirsty you found it! lol
Oisin welcome aboard! I updated the start off thread, but the run down we'll add in here :)

I'm not counting the lb I gained and have relost, but at least it's gone now and I'm being good still so fingers x'd can report a loss soon. :)
Are we having a set weigh in day? or just whenever we want?

Argh!!!!!!!! This is driving me insane, I can't stop eating, literally non stop chew and swallow, hellllp! Breastfeeding always makes me hungry but with my other children it was always controllable, this time I'm an eating machine :( any tips for stopping?

Well done Oisin and Kirsty :D

Emma xXx

Aww hun, get some healthy munchies, fruit salad, sugar free jelly, low fat stuff a plenty. If that doesn't fix things then get some vitamins in! lol

Iv got into an awful awful habbit... When i'm warming a bottle at whatever time through the night - I'm
nibbling on biscuits!! Aaaaghhhhh!!!

Need to nip this in the bid RIGH now!!!!

Weighing myself either tomorrow or Sunday but think iv blown it ... Xxx

lol Lauren, put something by the kettle .. ryvita do sweet biscuits now. lol something healthier - grapes even.. I've been nibbling on them when I find myself at the fridge 'looking' you know what I mean! lol

Was peeved off this morning as I was up 1.5lb.. I can't understand it at all. So we'll see whats up with that tomorrow. If it's right then really have to adjust amount I'm eating as I've been eating healthily. grrr lol

Well 3.24am and so far have avoided all biscuits and nibbles hurray!!
Although did have my head on the fridge " looking" for a good few minutes ha

just as well there was nothing in there!!! Xx

Had my weigh in at lunchtime so updating.
angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb
Kirsty 1lb lost 11lb to go
Lisa Marie 3.5lb lost 9.5lb to go
LovelyLauren 6lb
Purple hugs 7lb

Fantastic!!! Xx

Well done girls! :D
I'm ashamed to say after starting this that I've not lost anything. I have gone up and down the same lb or 1.5lb all week! I'm feeling a little dispondant, but will weigh tomorrow and report back. I'll keep going.. just want to lose 3lb really so at least I'm out of the 15 st range. we'll see.. lol

angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb
LovelyLauren 6lb
Purple hugs 7lb

After 1 week of losing and gaining the same 1-1.5lb I'm gutted to say I'm the same. But there is it. No way i'll manage my target in 3 weeks now as I'm BF it was a bit ambitious now, don't know whehter to adjust it or take it on the chin.
Must try harder. :eek::break_diet:

Jane don't be too hard on yourself hun. Because you're breastfeeding your weight is bound to fluctuate. Enjoy the feeding and eat sensibly, you can have a stricter diet when Catrin starts weaning. xx

Thanks :) I know I need to relax about it, and will come off more as I'm getting fitter. Walked on the beach today and the dunes are definately easier. :) I carry catrin in her ring sling (sitting up when she's awake and laying down when she's asleep). she loved the walk today. Am going back to riding on Thursday too - first ride in 18 months or so. It'll come together - I just feel like a rolly polly at the moment! lol

Welll... after all my whinging.. the scale moved!! 1.5lb down!! woohoo!! :) I'm now 15st and half a lb...so looking forward to entering the 14st range again. :D
Monday morning is my weigh in day from now on, going to stop weighing daily and just 'be good' in the week and weigh on a monday. lol

angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb
LovelyLauren 6lb
Purple hugs 7lb - 1.5lb lost 5.5lb to go

Thats fab purple hugs well done :D

I've lost 2lbs this week :)

angie-bum 5lb
FYM 4lb - 2lb lost 2lb to go